You Get Into A Fight And You Stay At One Of The Other Boy's House

----------
Harry: "You're a fucking prick Harry" you shout, tossing another small vase at his head that he dodges just in time. "You're fucking crazy right now" Harry shouts and your eyes widen. "I'm leaving" you state, dodging his outstretched hand as you run out the door. The door hasn't even shut behind you before you hear a table knock against the floor as Harry knocks it over in anger. You're walking towards the subway and your phone is ringing; it's Louis. "Where are you, I'll come get you" he pleads, driving around aimlessly while looking for you after Harry's distraught phone call. Louis helps you into his car, shrugging out of his coat to pass it to your shaking body. You spend the night in his guestroom, huddled beneath the covers as you sob. Louis is slumped against the side of the bed, holding your hand until the both of you are asleep. The next morning, Louis loiters in the doorway of the apartment you share with Harry as you step over broken class and turned tables to find him on the steps. Louis slips out of the apartment as Harry drops to his knees to apologize. He smiles a few days latter when he finds an edible arrangement on his coffee table, a joke between the two of you.

Liam: When Liam comes home from the run he took in an effort to calm down, he finds a note taped to the mirror explaining you would be staying elsewhere until he could learn to put you first every once in a while. "I really appreciate you letting me stay here until Lou and Tom come home" you tell Zayn for the millionth time as he fixes up the guest room. "I know... it's not a problem. Do you want to talk about it?" he asks and you shake your head. The next morning you explain how Liam never seems to put you first and how you've started to feel second best to everything in his life. "I'm not going back until he learns how to make me not feel like dirty" you explain and Zayn nods because he really does understand where you're coming from.

Niall: Niall watches from the doorway as you pack an overnight bag, intent on staying at a friends house after the fight you've just had with him. He doesn't try to stop you because he knows the two of you need to be apart until you've both calmed down. He steps aside as you lift your Vera Bradley duffle over your shoulder and step around him, not a word being spoken between the two of you for they've all been spoken that night. You step around the table Niall had overturned and into the garage to your car before leaving the house. You lean your forehead against your friends front door, wondering where you'll go now. "Are you alright" Liam asks, opening the door to see you standing on his front step. "I, don't have anywhere else to go" you cry softly and he ushers you inside. He doesn't push you to talk, just sits beside you on the couch as you watch movies. The next morning, you make Liam breakfast before leaving for home. You walk in through the garage, expecting to see the mess from the nigh before but are surprised to see the room cleaned. "It's not as good as when you do it but I didn't want you to come home to what happened last night" he says timidly. You spend the rest of the day talking and you tell him you had spent the night at Liam's. Liam comes home the next day to set of vintage Batman comic books as thanks.

Louis: This was the first time that you had left the house after a fight. Lou had accused you of cheating after you desperately tried to assure him you surely hadn't. You had jumped in your car with no idea of where to go. You didn't have any friends in the immediate area and the closest person to you was Harry. You called him on the phone and asked if it was okay that you come over and stay for the night. You explained the fight that you and Lou had just had. He was more than happy to let you stay and told you to come on over. When you arrived he greeted you with a hug and a kiss on the cheek as he escorted you to the living room. You began to cry as you explain in more detail what you had discussed on the phone with him. He cradles you in his arms and reassured you that everything was going to be alright. He stroked your hair and you cried into his arms. You soon apologize for letting your emotions get to you and ask where he would like for you to stay. You protested when he suggested you stay in his room and he would sleep in the guest bed. "No, no love. You take mine." He shows you to his room and straightens everything up to make you as comfortable as possible.

Zayn: You were fed up with always finding your boyfriend talking to his ex-girlfriend. You had just walked out after finding him Skyping with her and were on the road driving anywhere but back home. You called Niall and asked him if you could come and stay for a few days, you gave him your reasons and he of course allowed you over. Niall was the closets person you knew that would be up at this hour and so he was you only logical option. He greeted you at your car, got your bag out of the backseat and took your hand as the two of you walked inside. "I just don't understand why he still talks to her." You say starting to cry. "Hey." He says looking at you. "No more. No more talking about him for the night. Alright?" "Alright." You say in confirmation as you smile up at him. He sits your bags in the guest room and returns to see you curled up on the couch. "It's late (y/n) how about you go to sleep and we will find something to do in the morning." "Alright" you say with a yawn walking up to the room after giving Niall a hug.