Sibling Love

I opened the room door and looked around. Niall is a mess without me. The hotel bed wasn't made and his clothes were scattered around his suit case. I decided to clean up a little to pass the time until he got back to the hotel.
'Babe I made it. I'm just waiting on you.' I sent the text and watched tv until he walked through the door an hour later.
"Damn I missed you!" He said smiling then laying on top of me burying his face in my neck.
"Stop that tickles." I laugh. He looked up at me and smiled. "I miss you too." I kissed his nose.
"We're going out for dinner with the boys so I hope you're ready?"
"Why can't we just lay here and order room service?"
"As much as I like that I'm going to say no." I groaned at his answer and got up after him.
We all went to a local spot in the city they were performing in. Niall and I took a separate car showing up kinda late. When we made it to the table the boys were surprised to see me. I made my rounds around the table with my hugs making sure I kissed my little brother Harry on his forehead.
"Y/N I didn't know you were coming?" Harry said confused.
I looked at Niall. "I thought you told him?" I asked.
"I thought you told him??" Niall said then shrugged.
"No one told me." Louis said with a cheesy smile breaking the awkward stares. I smiled and sat down next to Niall as he put his arm around my shoulder.
Niall and I exchanged whispers, kisses, and smiles all night at the table. Occasionally I'd look up and Harry would give me a fake smile. I know his fake smiles better than anyone at this table and that bothered me. When Harry got up to use the restroom I followed him but grabbed him just before he walked into the restroom.
"What's the deal with you?"
"Nothing. I just have to use the toilet." He said shrugging it off.
"Don't do that. Tell me. Obviously something is wrong." I said crossing my arms. He leaned his back against the wall and looked at his shoes. "So tell me."
"Does it matter? You're just going to pull my feelings in your back pocket (Y/N), like you always do, and just spend the rest of your trip with Niall."
"That's what this is about? Me and Niall?"
"No it's about us. I didn't even know you were coming. You never tell me that you're coming to visit. Never mind you do. Only to the person you plan on seeing."
What Harry said really made me realize how I pushed him aside and how hurt he felt.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way." I really didn't know what to say or how to make up for it.
"It's fine, but I really do have to use the toilet." I left him and walked back to the table.
The rest of the night I thought about every little thing that I probably did with Niall when I should've spent that time with Harry. My list was very long and I felt ashamed.
"Hey (Y/N) do you mind if the boys come in our room to play the game. I know you wanted it to just be us-" I cut Niall off before he could finish.
"No that's fine." The three of them walked in with Harry's mood not getting better.
I was snuggled under Niall's arm on the bed, while Louis and Liam were on the floor playing the game, and Harry sat in the choirboy the window watching. I looked over at Harry and I added this to the list.
"Niall get up?"
"Huh?" He asked confused.
"Get up. Switch with Harry." I pushed Niall out of his own bed and grabbed Harry pulling his on the bed and snuggling with him. "I miss my widdoe brother." I said to Harry like he was a baby and started kissing him all over his face.
"(Y/N) stop. Please stop that." He laughed trying to get away from my kisses as I held on to him.
"Awwwe sibling love." Liam said laughing.
"Awwe Niall's in the corning." Louis joked while still looking at the tv screen.