→ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.༄ ‧₊˚ (Male!Reader x GP!Ava)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
「❀」H/C= Hair color

It was a rather cold night inside the cabinet. Y/N made his way toward the graveyard, a small box wrapped neatly in purple bows in his hands. a cold breeze came through causing his H/C hair to flow in the wind, but he made sure to bring a jacket. Y/N was beaming with happiness, he just couldn't wait to see a certain ghost girl at the graveyard tonight.

Y/N approached the gates of the graveyard, looking up and down it's large metal frame. he stood there for a moment, mentally preparing himself to go inside. he always found the graveyard to be quite eerie but he didn't mind, as long as he was with Ava. 

The metal doors emitted a loud creak noise as Y/N gently pushed it open, the noise echoing throughout the otherwise silent graveyard. Y/n stepped onto the dry grass and began to make his way further into the graveyard, calling out for Ava as he walked.

Eventually he stopped at a specific spot where him and ava always met, near a tree. he figured he'd just drop the gift off and go home, so he kneeled down to put the gift by the tree when he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Y/N." 

she said shyly, peeking at Y/N from behind the tree. she whispered it so quietly to him that if the graveyard wasn't as silent as a mouse he wouldn't have known she was there. He looked up and smiled at the sight of her. "Heh-hey! Ava!" He said excitedly, getting up and going for a hug. he shivered slightly when Ava wrapped her arms around him, but he didn't mind. when they broke apart, he noticed she was wearing a purple dress, different from her usual attire.

"I, uh....see you noticed my dress." She said, pulling on the ends of the dress. "Hunter got it for me.." She paused. "...do you like it?"

"Like?" You said, smiling at her. "I love it, Ava! it looks amazing on you!" Y/N brought the gift in front of him. "and it'll look great with what i got for you."

Ava's eye's sparkled when she laid them on the box. she reached out and gently took it into her hands. "oh, Y/N, you shouldn't have..." She muttered softly as she took off the wrapping and opened the box. her eyes widened and sparkled more when she saw what was inside.

A fancy purple bow laid carefully inside of the box. "Do you like it?" You asked, putting your hands into your jacket pockets. "Y/N, it's- it's beautiful, Y/N. I love it.." She beamed, taking out the bow and putting it into her hair. "How do i look....?"

"Beautiful as always!" You responded happily, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

You and Ava sat against the tree, just talking to each other. Ava always enjoyed your company, she considered you fun to be around. 

A cold breeze came through, causing Ava to shiver slightly from the feeling of the cold against her skin. Suddenly, she was draped in warmth. when she opened her eyes she found out that your hoodie was now over her shoulders somehow. she looked over at you at blushed. you sat there, staring at her with a slight smile on your face and your cheeks slightly pink, your H/C hair flowing in the cold wind and glistening in the moonlight. She leaned in and put her head on your shoulder, snuggling into you and sighing softly at your warmth. You wrapped a arm around her, pulling her close as you turned your head and looked up at the stars.

You and Ava eventually fell asleep against that tree, in each other's warm embrace.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥