→ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞.. ༄ ‧₊˚(Assistant Manager x Reader)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
H/C=hair color
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

"They're so cute."

Assistant Manager says to himself, his eyes following you as you walk across the restaurant. he had a massive crush on you, everyday you'd come in, and you'd be so nice....He was obsessed.

"Just the usual."

Your voice snapped him out of the lovestruck state he was in as he immediately put back up his grumpy tough guy persona and headed to the back. he glanced back at you as you were now on your phone waiting for your food. his heartbeat increased whenever he looked at you. 

Assistant Manager decided. today was the day. he WAS going to tell Y/N how he felt. in his hands held a small pink envelope written all and only for Y/N. while he waited for the chefs to finish making your food he stood and stared at the envelope, his heart racing in his chest. "Who's got you blushing, Assistant Manager?" a random employee teased, smirking at assistant manager.  "shut up..." Assistant manager replied. "Woah, no need to get mad at me now." The employee replied, looking down at the envelope. "What's that?" Assistant Manager hid the envelope behind his back and glared at the employee. "It's a love letter, isn't it...?" Assistant Manager hesitated to reply before nodding his head, staring off to the side. "Well, go for it! give it to whoever you're gonna give it to!" Assistant Manager stared off in silence. "If you're too nervous, i'll do it..."

"....Alright." Assistant Manager placed the envelope in the employees hands and whispered in his ear, "You know the person with the H/C hair that comes in a lot?" The employee nodded. "Give this to them....."

The employee turned and left the kitchen. Assistant Manager's heart was pounding out of his chest, and a million thoughts was running through his head as he watched the employee walk off. "Fuck, what if i messed up?" Kept running through his mind. however, he took a deep breath, sighed, and continued his work.

-

The employee later returned, a confident smile on his face. Assistant Manager anxiously walked up to him and asked him, "So, what did they say?" The employee turned to Assistant Manager. "Oh, they're still reading it!" And he pointed to someone who.....was NOT Y/N. They had the same hair color, but they weren't Y/N.

Assistant Manager's eyes went black as a circle of fire formed around him. "What's wrong, man?" The employee asked, stepping back slightly. Assistant Manager grabbed the employee's shirt and yelled "I MEANT THE ONE WITH THE (insert Y/N's features) DUMBASS!" He put down the employee and let out a huge sigh. "sorry...." The employee mumbled, crossing his arms. "I-it's fine. just....lemme handle this." Assistant Manager grumbled as he stormed out of the kitchen, his face as red as a beet. 

The person who wasn't Y/N smiled wide at the Assistant Manager, but that smile quickly faded once he reached out for the note and cleared his throat. "This isn't for you."

Assistant Manager felt bad, and he muttered a small "sorry...." as he backed away.

-

You sat at your table, happily digging into your food when you hear Assistant Manager clear his throat. you look up at him, "Oh, i-is there something wrong...?" Assistant Manager sat down across from you. You've never seen him like this before, he's usually all tough and stuff but he's blushing like crazy and visibly nervous. "I.....i've been seeing you come in a lot, and since we're getting close and all..." He stopped himself and slid the note over to you. "Just.....read it." Y/N hesitantly picked up the note, thinking they were in trouble. Assistant Manager watched them, his heartbeat going wild.

As Y/N read the letter, their eyes went wide and so did their smile. "Awwwwe, Assistant Manager..." they said. 

"So.." Assistant Manager said after a while. "What do you think...?" 

He was then surprised by Y/N leaning over the table and kissing him on his forehead, his eyes going wide when they did this. "So~ you wanna go on a date soon?" Y/N said, followed by a small giggle at Assistant Manager's reaction. "Sure..." He said, still staring off. "Okay!~ when?" Assistant Manager snapped out of it, "Uh, 8pm. w-when i get off my shift, wherever you want.." Y/N blushed. "It's a date~"

-

Assistant Manager returned to the kitchen, pressing his back against the door with the goofiest smile on his face. He grabbed his chest and slid down the door, sighing as he did so.

"They're so cute."

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥