→𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.༄ ‧₊˚ (Manager x Cole-verse Worker Reader)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

"Y/N, we have a order at table 5."

"Y/N, table 26! you know what to do."

"Y/N, there's a family at table 10 who hasn't got their order yet, get movin'!"

God.
You were exhausted.

It was a long day at the Cole-verse that day. being a waiter/waitress/server at the Cole-verse wasn't easy. having to frantically skate from table to table dropping off food, while having to be careful to not drop it, was tiring for Y/N. 

At the end of the day, the tabs were paid and everyone was satisfied. the Cole-verse was now near empty, it was night time and everyone had left. except for Manager and Y/N.

Y/N sat down at a empty table, their jacket on their back and their head down, just resting. maybe.....maybe they should take a quick power nap....before they get going....

"Y/N."

Y/N yelps at the sound of a familiar voice suddenly being whispered into their ear. they shoot up and whip their head toward the noise. the tall, beautiful, blonde man that managed the place stood before them, his eyes wide at the response. He then let out a chuckle, "Did i scare you?" Y/N grumbled and rubbed their eyes. "Mhm...." Manager sat across from you, his hands folded as he stared directly at you, "Sorry. anyways, why are you sleeping here? long day?" Y/N nodded in response. "Hey, how about i walk you home? I wanna make sure you get back safe so you can rest well." His kind words and cute voice made Y/N smile and blush a bit. "That would be nice."

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

It was silent between the both of you as you walked. he stood close to you, looking straight ahead, but you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. he was so....beautiful. it was a chilly night, and watching him walk confidently, his blonde hair flowing gently in the cold wind, the moon shining directly on his gorgeous features. the fact that you were walking next to someone so beautiful was almost like a dream to you. 

all of a sudden, you felt his hand wrap around yours. "your hands are cold, Y/N." he commented, gently squeezing your hand. "Oh, yeah, i- i forgot my gloves. i was sort of late today- i was in a rush-" You said, a tinge of nervousness in your voice which Manager noticed. "Is everything alright? You sound nervous." You nodded in response, "I'm fine, it's just..." You paused for a moment as you thought of a excuse, looking away. "Is it...me?" Manager asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "...Well, sorta.." You muttered. "You just....look really nice tonight." You responded, squeezing his hand. "So....you're enamored by my beauty?" He teased, raising a eyebrow and smirking. before you could respond, he dropped a line that made your face flush.

"Well, i'm enamored by yours~"

He said in a surprisingly smooth and flirty tone, one that caught you off guard. you stood there, holding his hand, stunned. he let out a laugh shortly after. "God, that was cringe, wasn't it?" 

"Well, no...i kinda liked it." Manager immediately stopped, his cheeks flushed a slight pink, as he smiled. "You're a sweetheart." He said as he began to walk again. "Now come on, lets get'cha home so you can have a good nights sleep! gotta be ready for work tommorrow-"

"-so i can see your beautiful face again~"

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

sorry this one was short, i'm beginning to run out of ideas-