→ 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐤. ༄ ‧₊˚ (Salty x Itsumi x Reader)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

You bursted into You, Salty and Itsumi's shared home, your knee stinging with pain. Long story short, you were just running around outside, tripped on nothing, and now you're here. Itsumi was the first to notice what was wrong as she immediately shot up the moment she saw you. "Y/N, what happened?" She said in a worried tone, running toward you. "Oh, i'm fiiiine, Itsu. just a scratch, it'll be alright." You said, obviously not being fine. blood was trickling down your leg, which made Itsumi raise a eyebrow at you. "suuuuuuuuuree..." She said as she wrapped her arms around you and picked you up, plopping you down onto the couch. "Be right back," She said before heading to the closet. 

Salty had just woken up from a nap. his hair was messy, and his shirt was off along with his goggles, his beautiful grey eyes out in the open for you to see. as soon as he walked around the couch and saw you on it, injured, and freaked out. "OH MY GOD, Y/N! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE YOU DYING?" You chuckled at this response. "Oh, yes, Salty! I AM dying! oh, the pain! The agony! quickly, take me to the hospital, for i shall perish if you don't!" You teased. "OH MY GOD!" Salty repeated, in full panic mode this time.

"Calm down," Itsumi said, holding a first aid kit. "They're gonna be okay."

"You two are dorks..." Itsumi thought to herself, flashing you both a small smile.

-
"Stop squirming-" Salty said as he held you down. "Gah- i can't! it hurts!" You said, squirming in Salty's grasp. "I didn't even put the cotton ball on your leg yet, you dork." Itsumi said with a small giggle, shaking her head. It was true. the cotton ball did not even touch your leg. You stopped squirming and softly whimpered as you felt the cotton ball press against your wound, your leg stinging with pain. Itsumi handed salty a towel she also got from the bathroom and he wiped off the blood from your leg. your wound was now patched up with a small pink bandaid, and you were okay. You sighed. "Thanks, you two....alright i'm goin back out now-"

"Stay."

The both of them demanded, pulling you back onto the couch. "I don't want you getting hurt again, sweetie..." Salty whined, putting his head on your shoulder. "Me neither..." Itsumi also whined, doing the same action, to which you blushed. "Well, jeez, i didn't think you two would be that worried, heh.." Salty snuggled into your neck, "Can we cuddle and watch TV? until you get better? pweaaaase?" You smiled at him. "awwwww, sure.." Itsumi got up. "I'll get some snacks, do you guys want any snacks?" You and salty nodded, and she walked to the kitchen to get some. You laid down on the couch and salty cuddled into you, and he began to kiss the back of your neck, making you giggle. "Stop ittt!!" You said, blushing. "You're just so kissable ya dork, i can't-" He then got on top of you and began kissing you all over your face, making you a blushing squealing mess. "Awwwww.." You heard Itsumi say from behind you, holding a bag of chips. You and salty immediately get off of each other, the both of you blushing from embarrassment.  Itsumi placed the bag down on the coffee table in front of the couch and wrapped her arms around you and began kissing you, and salty began to do the same, leaving kisses all over your face.

"We love you, dork."

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥