→𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩. ༄ ‧₊˚(Ava x Male!Reader)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

You sat on the edge of your bed in you and Ava's shared bedroom, feeling upset. long story short, you and Ava had a fight. well, it wasn't exactly a fight, because she can't speak, but there was still a bit of tension between the two of you. you looked toward your bedroom door and let out a sigh, before getting up from your bed and making your way through it. 

You went down the stairs, and once you reached the bottom you spotted Ava sitting on the couch, staring at the tv screen. you stood there and stared at her for a bit, contemplating whether you should go and apologize. of course, you do the right thing, and you approached ava, plopping down beside her. almost immediately, she scoots away, turning her head away from you to avoid eye contact.

you let out a sigh. "Hey, ava...." She crossed her arms and scooted away further. "I'm...sorry for how i acted back there. it's just, i had a bad day, and i didn't mean to take it out on ya." you said, giving ava a worried look. you reached out to pet her and she swatted your hand away. "Ava, i didn't mean it.." You said with a sigh, moving back over to your side of the couch.

You and Ava awkwardly sat there, staring at the tv screen. you fiddled with your fingers, glancing back at ava occasionally with a look of guilt. eventually, the awkwardness in the air got to you and you got up. "I'll leave you alone now," You said as you turned to leave, "If you need anything, just come to me." 

Suddenly you felt a grab on your arm. you quickly whipped your head around and looked down at Ava, who was now holding your arm with a frown on her face. "You...want me to stay..?" You asked, your eyes widening slightly. Ava responded with a nod as she tried to pull you down. "Sure, i can stay for a little longer..." You said, smiling at Ava as you sat back down. Ava didn't touch you, however. she still seemed a little upset. You decided to stay, but keep your distance in case she was still mad. 

You then heard a sniffle from beside you. "Ava?" you said, turning around and looking at her. tears were now streaming down her face, which you could barely notice due to her hair covering her face. "Ava..." You cooed, gently resting your hand on her shoulder. when you did so, she immediately dove at you, wrapping you in a tight hug. Without any words, you reciprocated, snuggling into her as you did so. "I'm sorry, Ava..." You said softly, patting her back. "Is there anything i can do to make up for it?" She stayed silent....obviously. "Maybe some ice cream?" You asked. In response she nodded, so you broke from the hug and headed to the kitchen.

You returned from the kitchen with a bowl of ice cream, one for you and one for Ava, and you set it down in front of her. she took the bowl and immediately dug into it, and you did the same. 

After a while, when the two of you were done with your bowls, she seemed a lot better. she was even smiling a little. She scooted close to you, and wrapped her arms around you, cuddling you. "So i assume you forgive me?" You said. She nodded in response. You wrapped your arm around her with a chuckle. "I love you, Ava."

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥