→𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬.༄ ‧₊˚(suggestive warning !!)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

「❀」𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲.

He's not the greatest kisser, but he'd most likely just kiss and lick your neck, even bite it a couple times if he's confident enough. he'd also trail kisses up and down your body, enjoying your reactions to him accidentally finding a sensitive spot.

「❀」𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢.

She's very gentle and passionate, and would hold you close, trailing her fingers up and down your hips and waist as she kisses you, and she would even start kissing other areas of your face, such as your cheeks and your forehead.

「❀」𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫.

Tongue action. LOTS of it. lots of licking, and lots of saliva being exchanged. his hands would most likely roam your body as well, running his fingers over all of your features, he'd be very rough, but would gladly be more gentle with you if you were to ask.

「❀」𝐀𝐯𝐚.

She's very shy, if anything you're the one doing the kissing and body exploring. she'd be very into it though and gladly reciprocates. 

「❀」𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫.

He pins you down and immediately shoves his tongue in your mouth, running his hands up your shirt and moving them around, pressing them in random spots as he's trying to find your sensitive spots. when he does, he seems amused at your reactions, letting out a small chuckle before going back in for more kisses.

「❀」𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐩

She wouldn't even kiss your mouth. she'd kiss all over your body, licking, biting, and sucking on the parts of you that are ticklish or sensitive.

「❀」𝐃𝐚𝐝.𝐞𝐱𝐞.

he's a incredibly sensitive man. while doing it, he'd most likely grab your hands and move them to his most sensitive spots, letting out a soft moan into your mouth when you finally find that one spot he likes.

「❀」𝐌𝐨𝐦.𝐞𝐱𝐞.

She'd put you on her lap and kiss you on the mouth, slowly sliding her tongue in and giving some tongue action, before slowly pulling her tongue out, a string of saliva connecting your tongues, and begins to lick up and down your neck, sucking on it and giving you hickies.

「❀」𝐖𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭.

̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶v̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶-̶

He starts blushing (?) as you kiss his screen. he grabs your wrists and pins you against the nearest wall and a̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶s̶  to kiss you, the both of you blushing and giggling as you try to kiss each other more.