Chapter 1- I'll Give You a Show Alright

Maybe it was the liquid courage her on-again off-again friend Jack Daniels provided, or maybe the ungodly hour, but Aria was feeling exceptionally carefree. Okay, maybe it had something to do with the man-candy currently eyeing her from across the bar. She was pretty sure he was easy on the eyes, but let's be honest, who could be certain with the alcohol induced stupor she was in?

Nevertheless, needs were needs, and she found herself walking towards her new found objective with what she could only hope was overwhelming sex appeal. Who was she fooling? She knew she looked a hot mess right now, but by the time she remembered how to make her feet cooperate, she'd found a firm hand around her wrist and a velvety voice ushering her back.

"Going somewhere sweetheart, or was that show you just put on for someone else?" His voice was like chocolate, smooth and delicious to the senses. She followed the hand on her wrist upwards, showcasing a lean but no doubt muscular arm, up his shoulder to his face she could now see that she was closer. A strong, freshly shaven jawline shaped around his lips. Thin, but not overly so- she mused. Blonde hair and blue eyes normally weren't her thing, but she could make an exception for him she thought.

"A show? Hmm, I wish I could say I know what you are talking about," she purred. She was lying, they both knew it, but he didn't seem to care.

"Well, if that wasn't my show, I can't wait to see what else you've got." Mr. No-name replied.

Cheeky bastard; I'll give you a show alright. She signaled for the waitress and ordered them each a shot, and another and another. Before she knew it, she was well past "buzzed" to straight "hammered." Who cares she thought. It's not like she has anyone waiting for her at home. No, Colin had made it crystal clear that morning when she'd come home from work to see him and their neighbor, Courtney, going at it on her antique four-poster bed without a care in the world. Suspecting your boyfriend of two years of cheating and actually witnessing it with your own eyes were two completely different things, but regardless of how devastated she should've felt, she couldn't bring herself to feel anything but relieved. Sure, sad and disappointed, but mostly because she'd have to replace her Egyptian cotton sheets and possibly burn her bed she had inherited.

Lips crashing down on hers interrupted her inner turmoil and for a moment she wondered what the hell was happening. He was good, she'd give him that, and soon found herself kissing him back. He smiled into the kiss, almost mocking her, when he pulled away and she fell forward, headbutting him on the chin. Real smooth, Aria, she thought. You look like a hormonal teenager. She cringed at the thought of him thinking of her as some inexperienced little virgin! No, virgin she was not. At twenty-six, she could hardly call herself a saint, even if she was the most mellow of her friends.

"A little eager are we, sweetheart?" he teased, showcasing a set of dimples and perfectly white teeth. For some reason that pissed her off more than it probably should have. Aria decided to bite her tongue and take a deep, shaky breath. By the end of the night, he'd be the eager one. She'd make sure of it. Smiling on the inside, she slapped some bills on the table, yanked him out of his seat and pulled him out of the bar as gracefully as she could manage. Now the real question was, where did she live again?

-------*------*------

Hello readers! Thanks for taking the time to read my first story, hopefully it's to your liking. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but let's try not to make it too harsh! This chapter, as well as future ones have not been edited- I will go back and fix errors when I have time. I know this chapters short, the others will be longer; this is more of an introduction.

Votes, comments and fans are always appreciated!