Chapter 10- Up to No Good but Feels So Right * (Some sexual content, be advised)

This chapter has some sexual content- Be advised! It isn't anything raunchy, but if you're not comfortable with it, skip this chapter.

------*------*------

Pulling into yet another motel parking lot, Marcus was relieved to see this one was in much better condition than the last. They pulled the SUV into the designated parking and carefully strode inside. At the desk, the receptionist took the time to admire Marcus before sneering over at Aria. Oh grow up, Aria thought! Some women never seemed to understand the world didn't revolve around themselves.

"Can I help you?" the woman asked with mock politeness.

"Yes, we need a room please," Marcus responded, not seeming to notice her attitude.

"Of course, and how many beds?" she asked, once again looking at Aria with a curled lip.

This time Aria cut in to answer. "One please." Marcus was surprised but didn't argue. She had said it to spite the receptionist, but once she got to thinking, she was happy she would be close to him. For protection of course, she reminded herself.

The woman didn't seem pleased but went ahead and booked a room for the night without arguing. It wasn't like she could object to giving the adults a room to share.

They dropped their bags in the doorway to their room, pleased to see no mice feasting on the bed sheets. The room was decorated in pastel green and cream, quite relaxing and just what they needed. A small flat screen TV hung on the wall, a chest of drawers underneath with a small dark cherry desk beside that and a floral couch. It was a small room but clean and that's all they were concerned with.

Aria grabbed a suitcase and excused herself to bathe before they went to get something to eat before bed. The bathroom looked like your standard room with the usual amenities; toilet, sink, shower/tub combination with small shampoo and soap samples. This is just what Aria needed after the last few days she's had. She turned the water on hot and waited for the tub to fill before easing her way into the steaming water. While it stung against her skin, she lavished in the sensation of her muscles relaxing and her mind clearing.

She began to lather soap onto her loofah and started scrubbing the sweat and stress from her body. She thought about Marcus in the next room, would he try to sneak in? The thought alone was oddly exhilarating and she found herself thinking of him joining her in the small tub. Her hands drifted over her sensitive mounds and squeezed gently, gasping as the sensation went straight between her legs. As she continued to wash her skin her hands drifted across her stomach and despite the hot water, goose bumps began to form. Her hands reached the apex of her thighs and just as things were getting good, Marcus interrupted with a knock on the door.

"Aria babe, I've got your things unpacked and ordered some room service for dinner. It'll give us less of a chance of being spotted," Marcus said.

She was a little disappointed at being interrupted but was use to things ending once they were just getting started after being with Colin. She sighed as she lifted herself from the water and began to dry off.

Marcus couldn't take it anymore. He knew Aria was sitting in there naked, rubbing those soapy suds all over her body. He could almost see in his perverted little mind just how the water would trickle off her budded breasts from her wet hair. A stirring in his pants reminded him room service was coming and sleeping with her again was a line he shouldn't cross if he wanted to keep his head on straight. His groin jumped again proving he was only human and demanded release. Hell, he could probably get that just thinking about her soft creamy skin against his hands... no! There would be time to think about his sexual frustration later. Now was not the time; no matter how bad he wanted to storm into the bathroom and take her like a pair of bunnies.