𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙚 - 𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞

♡♡♡

yuji isn't afraid to show his affection for you. he likes commitment and wants you to be his. he is affectionate and sweet, but also wants you to be his best friend. He expresses his love most through quality time and physical touch.

physical touch

yuji enjoys physical touch, it is his preferred love language. he likes to hold your hand, especially in public. he is proud of you and wants to show you off. he will also sling his arm around you, sometimes you will hold his hand as it hangs around your shoulders.

he loves hugs. he squeezes you tightly around your waist. he will find any occasion to hug you: when you are sad, sick, happy/celebrating something, or when he just feels really lovey and wants to embrace you.

when he is serious, he is less touchy. this is usually before/during battle or high stress situations.

you can usually tell the difference between when he is feeling cuddly and when he is feeling spicy. sometimes when you're sitting next to each other he will slide his hand over your thigh lightly. or he will slip his hands around your waist and scooch you onto his lap. Also, Sukuna will come out and say something totally out of pocket when you two are about to get it on.

he puts his head in the crook of your neck a lot, his pink hair tickles your neck. sometimes he will kiss your neck up and down, moving from your earlobe down to your jawline and then to your collarbone.

he is pretty inexperienced when it comes to doing the deed. but he is good in the way that he really just wants to make you feel good, even if its a little messy in the process. if you're pleasured, then he is happy. he's a switch, and he doesn't care who's on top or not. he usually tops but when you get comfortable with each other he likes when you ride him.

he worships you and wants you to be comfortable. he is the best at aftercare, specifically cuddling. he will get you snacks, water, blankets, netflix, whatever you need, and the best part is laying with him afterwards. he loves when you lie on his chest and he can gently scratch your back.

yuji is genuinely happier when he gets to call you his. he smiles brighter, and he is more himself. when he's in love, he's a beaming ball of sunshine that is too bright to avoid. this behavior has elicited comments from those around him.

it annoys tf out of fushiguro, who can't even look at him without rolling his eyes. nobara takes every oppertunity to make fun of you guys, but she is happy to see both of her friends in love.

gojo is a real ball buster when it comes to his students love lives, even though he gives them no hint at his personal life. he has to tease his students whenever he can, but of course in an all-endearing way. gojo is so embarrassing, like dad-level embarrassment. but its good for his students who never really had normal embarrassing dads.

♡♡♡

Helloooooo I hope you liked this! even tho its kind of all over the place. i will be doing more of these, but let me know if you want any one shots or scenarios or character requests.

XX Chummy