𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 1

some of these are related to the last part!

in this story, you can find:

♫ random headcannons related to music

♫ a brief story about the first year band

♫ mini-oneshot convo between Itadori + Fushiguro

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

♥ megumi loves his big beats headphones and wears them everywhere

♥ yuji and megumi can hear eachother play music through the walls of their room

♥ yuji secretly wants to be like megumi because he thinks he is cool when he listens to music

♥ gojo loves weezer and that rubs off on yuji

♥ megumi also loves weezer because of growing up around gojo

♥ mai and maki secretly listen to girl in red

♥ nobara is a barb

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙!

A one shot about the first years' band <3

Fushiguro plays bass. Yuji would plays guitar, Nobara sings, and Gojo plays drums. (these four do an excellent cover of Deceptecon by Le Tigre. You probably recognize it from tiktok.)

Yuji's dream has always been to smash his guitar onstage. Gojo encourages this behavior.

Of course, everyone gets their turn at singing and songwriting. Yuji is considered secondary singer, but everyone contributes to song writing. Well, except Megumi. He tries his best to have the least involvement in songwriting. But the three of them know he has some elaborate and intelligent songs he could pull out if he wanted.

Once they managed to convince him to do it. To just write a song or two. And what he came up with knocked everyone's socks off. He didn't intend on singing it himself, but they told him it was crucial that he sang it. It was the only way. The rest of them couldn't do it justice.

Reluctantly, he took the mic and gave it a shot. He was a natural! The experience was so moving nearly everyone burst into tears afterword's. They begged him to sing more! But of course, he shut them down.

Sometimes he thinks about it in his quiet moments and smirks a little. It was really fun, and he was quite good. But he could never be under the spotlight like that. Not for a real audience.

It was a good one-time thing. Maybe on a special occasion he would perform for the second years, but he wasn't going to tell his bandmates that. He has a plan in the works for a potential cover of Nirvana's Come as You Are. He's already mastered the epic bassline. And plus, his voice naturally resembles icon Kurt Cobain's.

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

One day, Itadori heard Fushiguro playing music through the walls separating their rooms. This isn't uncommon, when Itadori hears Fushiguro's music. Rarely does he play it loud enough to hear through the walls this clearly. Fushiguro is weirdly self conscious with his music, so it is a little unexpected.

But Itadori saw how music transformed Fushiguro. He can tell that it brings him to a safe place, and that isn't can also be empowering. As much as he hated to admit it, Fushiguro was really cool, as annoyingly high-and-mighty he acted. Itadori secretly aspired to use music as a way to elevate himself, just like Fushiguro learned to do.

So Itadori put his pencil down and knocked on Fushiguro's door.

"Fushiguro!" he yelled. "Hey Fushiguro! What're you listening to!"

The music stopped. Megumi opened the door, wearing a white tee shirt and sweats.

"What?"

"I said what are you listening to?" he asked politely.

As dumb as Yuji was, he could never truly anger Megumi. He was irritatingly enthusiastic at times, but since the day he met him, there was a certain lovableness about the kid. It's why he saved him that day, and why he can never truly get on Megumi's nerves.

"Oh um-" Megumi put his hand on his neck, looking back into his room as if there answer lay behind him. "Its uh.. its Frank Ocean."

"Oh. Cool!"

"Yeah, I'll turn it down. Sorry." Megumi said sheepishly.

"No that's not a problem. It wasn't bothering me."

"Oh. okay."

Yuji never listened to Frank Ocean before. but Megumi listened to him all the time. He played it enough for Yuji to recognize the artist.

"Well I uh- I'm gonna get back to work."

"Alright cool. Thanks Fushiguro!" Yuji flashed a bright smile.

Megumi shut the door and slumped back into his desk chair. What was that all about? Since when does he care about what he listens to? Whatever, he didn't have enough energy to waste on little nuisances like that. He unpaused and continued studying.

Yuji grabbed his phone and typed in "Frank Ocean" in the music search bar. he clicked play on one of the artists' top songs, Thinkin Bout You. He put the end of his phone up to his ear and started listening. It wasn't super similar to what he was used to, but he liked it. it was chill and groovy. he decided to add it to his playlist.

Thanks Fushiguro.

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hello! Another music related headcannon. Expect more of these as I get more ideas, but also check out the Playlist chapter I have. I will also be adding more characters there, and please give me suggestions/recommendations that you would like to see! I love chatting!

pic from pinterest.

XX Chummy <3