𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

yuji itaodri

for you - babe, baby. yuji likes the classics. he loves referring to you as "my girl", especially around his friends.

for him - yu, yuji bear/yuji poo (jokingly, you call him this to tease him)

megumi fuhiguro

for you - megumi doesn't like nicknames. He rarely ever uses them, but one thing that slips into his vocabulary now and then when he isn't thinking is "my girl". he can thank yuji for that.

for him - he hates nicknames so all of the following are just jokes that you do to piss him off: meggi, gumi goo, meggi weggi. Sometimes when referring to him around your friends you call him mr angsty or mr grumpy.

nobara kugisaki

for you - babe, baby, she'll call you hot stuff sometimes especially in public or around friends.

for her - shorty, short stack to piss her off. you call her mom, and it started as a joke but now you do it unironically.

satoru gojo

for you - gojo has never ending names he calls you, they are hard to keep track of. you wonder where he keeps coming up with crazy ideas. some staples include: "n/-y" adds y/ie to the end of your name if you have a name to do so. otherwise he like to call you after food for some endearing reason, like mochi, pumpkin, munchkin. also babe.

for him - goji berry which he hates. you don't really call him nicknames seriously, between the two of you its more joke names. for him these would be daddy long legs, old man because he's "blind" and has white hair, big foot, string bean, magic man, really anything that makes you guys laugh.

toge inumaki

for you - he would select a rice ball ingredient just for you. It would be your special word between you guys.

for him - to-to is the only serious nickname, joke ones include my little rice ball and rice boy

yuta okkotsu

for you - he will call you "my special girl" when is is being very genuine and serious, and only in private.

for him - similarly, you call him "my love" in serious/private situations but not much else because his name is already so cute.

maki zenin

for you - she doesn't really like nicknames, she thinks their corny and gross. But she'll often say "hey you" specifically talking to you, and you know its her special little term of affection.

for her - as I said, she hates when you call her any nickname really. but to piss her off you'll sometimes call her maki pie and mommy maki.

kento nanami

for you - he calls you "dear" and "dearest", and on occasion he will call you "darling"

for him - he's not a nickname type of guy, but you like calling him mister sometimes. When you're mad at him you will sarcastically call him "sir"