Part 13: S.S.A.

The group made their way outside the school and farther into the city. "Kwamei," Liam said, taking out his phone, "Where to next?" Kwamei paused for a moment, "Ah, here," He said, "Take a right at the stop sign." They turned right into a group of police officers. There were four of them. Jamie tensed up immediately, there was nothing more suspicious than a group of teenagers in black. Especially if they had Sparks. One turned and look at them. "Hey," He said, glaring. Jamie glanced back and realized Diego, Keith, and Cleo had managed to hide around the corner. 'What're you doing out this late?" He asked. Liam and Jamie glanced at each other, they were high schoolers, it's not like it was abnormal. "Just going for a walk, Sir." Liam replied. "Any paticular reason for your clothing?" Another continued. It was a bit hard to see them. The street was dimly lit, and they were wearing hats, but it seemed they were in their early twenties. "Relax, Shou," One leaning against the building said, "It's the thing." "Quiet, Kis, you don't know anything." She continued. The first glared at them, then turned to the boys, "Sorry, they're siblings-" "Oh shut up, Hihto! You can't say anything." Shou snapped. "Hey! I'm the lead officer here!" Hihto retorted. The last one glanced at the boys. She nodded off, gesturing for them to keep walking. So they kept on, passing the officers, which were still arguing. The group walked in silence, slightly confused. About an hour later, they came upon a large building on the outskirts of town.

Liam approached the door, his heart pounding. He knew what he had to do, but he had no idea what it would become.

END