who is the girl

Icety shook Luna and asked, "What happened again, Luna?"

Who is she? Luna asked, pointing towards a girl who looked exactly like Needa, the girl who came in her dream 

Icety replied, "She is Bethaney, the one Ms. Pinna told you about. Do you remember?"

Bethaney? asked Luna in a surprised tone.

Yeah, replied Icety.

Luna's head was swirling with confusion. The girl walked towards Luna and said, "Hi, I am Bethaney. Nice meeting you."

Luna froze completely. She was speechless. "Is she Needa? I can't believe my eyes, not a detail of her is missing. This is so real. Am I dreaming again? Let me pinch myself. Ouch, it hurts so it's real. How could it be? My dream became true," Luna wondered.

Icety shook Luna and asked, "What happened again?".

Luna came back to her senses with Icety's sharp push.

Luna looked at Icety.

Icety asked again if everything was alright with her. Luna nodded her head and turned towards Bethaney.

"Hi, Be-e-be-e-bethaney, Luna," stumbled

Is everything all right? asked Bethaney

Yeah, everything is fine I am just tired. I have to leave, said Luna in a rush.

"Tired of sleeping for two days," said Icety.

Luna stated, "Please don't start it again, Icety."

Icety asked what I started. I am just telling the truth.

Luna responded, "What is true about that?"

Pinna interupted their conversation to stop their fight.

"Stop both of you. Luna, just go and take a bath, and Icety, you take Bethaney inside the house and keep her company," said Pinna

Both Luna and Icety walked on their own ways, agreeing with Pinna.
Luna entered her room. She sat on the bed, her hands on her forehead. She was totally confused. Luna thought to herself, "How is this even possible? Is my dream coming true? Oh my god."

Luna took a shower and dressed herself. She looked at the mirror and said to herself, "So this is just a coincidence I know I saw her in my dream, but it can't be said that my dream is coming true. There are chances for this type of coincidence, so Luna, just forget it and go meet her with a happy face"

Luna walked downstairs, trying her best to keep a normal face and act normal with Bethaney. She reached the floor and approached Bethaney 
Hello Bethaney, I'm sorry for what happened earlier, Luna said.
"No, that's fine I don't really mind it. Ms. Pinna told me about the incident. I am perfectly fine, "said Bethaney.

"Thank you and nice to meet you again," said Luna.
Yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you, said Bethaney.
They both smiled at each other.
"Look, Bethaney, he's arrived," said Pinna as she walked.
Luna turned back to see who it was.
He has arrived too, yelled Luna, seeing the man standing in front of her.