New summer-2

The next day, everyone was sitting in the dining hall having their breakfast. Luna and Icety came late because of tiredness from travelling.
Good morning, greeted Pinna.
Good morning, Miss Pinna, Luna said.
morning, said Icety.
Why so late? asked Pinna.
"Travel fatigue," replied Luna.
"Fine, have your breakfast now," said Ms. Pinna.
Both sat on the chair.
Pinna gave them both plates and served them with pancakes.
"Pancakes, I love them," Icety said.

"Yes, I love them too. You made them for us," said Luna.
"Yeah, enjoy you both," said Pinna.

After finishing their breakfast, everybody started moving from the dining table.

Everyone went to their rooms when Luna and Icety were still eating.

When Miss Pinna was about to move, Luna stooped her and asked, "Why is everyone going to their rooms? Did we disturb them or did something wrong?"

Pinna replied, "No, that's actually not."

Icety interrupted and said, "Yeah, I know she has done something. Ms. Pinna better kick her out."

Shut up Icety said Luna

"Enough guys, you have done nothing. We are going somewhere so they are packing. You ought to be alone here," said Pinna.

"The whole summer we have to be alone here," asked Luna.

"Ms. Pinna Please take her with you. I will be happy alone here, " said Icety.

"Icety, you better lock yourself inside that room and never come out so that I can never see your face and hear your nonsense," said Luna.

Look who's saying it, Luna; you really should.

"Enough, if you have completed your breakfast, please move so that I can clean," said Ms. Pinna.

Luna and Icety moved to the hall and sat on the sofa. Luna started reading a book. Icety nodded at her phone.

The family was getting ready to depart after doing all the packing and cleaning chores. Everyone assembled in the hall said goodbye to Icety and Luna and started moving one by one.

"So, keep your cool, and remember, a special guest will be joining you soon, so get ready to greet her," said Pinna.

Sure, but who is that special guest? asked Luna.

That's a secret, said Pinna. You will be surprised to see her.

Whoever it may be, she should not be like Luna, said Icety.

Icety Maybe you should get into the forest where you can find more people exactly like you said, Luna.

Enough, I am moving. Take care. Tata said Pinna.

Just a moment, Ms. Pinna. I want to go out. Are there any interesting places around here? - Icety

I am sorry, but you can't go out alone and also you guys can't go out for a week on account of punishment, said Ms. Pinna

"Why does my punishment matter here?" asked Icety.

I am sorry, but it does said Pinna

Icety became dissatisfied.

Okay guys, I am leaving. Take care. The maid will be here if you want to go to nearby places. You can go with her. But you should take Luna with you too, said Pinna.

With Luna seriously, I would rather die, said Icety.

Fine then, okay bye, said Pinna, and left the house.

After their departure, Icety was moved back to her room.

"Icey wait," said Luna.

What?

We will go for cycling around the garden. We are allowed for it, said Luna.

Get lost, said Icety.

"Fine, get back to your zoo then," said Luna.

Icety bumped her earphones and walked without replying.

Luna was circling around the house.

Bored of roaming around the house, Luna decided to go back to her room. But suddenly, a thought bumped her head. She left her phone on the balcony. She marched back and got her phone. While she was about to turn, a beautiful sight caught her eyes while standing on the balcony. backyard She wanted to have a look at the back yard too.

She got down and went there. The back yard was beautifully decorated. It was full of green grass and pretty flowers. The sight was so amazing. There was a tiny pond there with brilliant blue water. The sight was so blissful. Luna was enjoying herself with such a view. Suddenly, a wall of darkness descended on the area.