dreams turn into reality

She tripped on something on the floor and fell down on the floor, placing her palms on the floor. Her right foot got against the wall, and it hurt her. She felt the pain; she was trying to get up, but then she realized that the place had turned bright. The lights were on. She got up, looked at the place in astonishment, and murmured, "Not again, please," Just as she expected a familiar voice whispered her name,"Luna,"

Luna guessed the voice; she knew who it was. She asked casually,"Bethaney, is that you?"

She replied back,"No, it's Needa,"

Listening this, Luna turned back furiously. She was glaring at her intensely, and then she spoke out, "What kind of game are you playing with me? Who the hell is Bethaney then?"

She smirked and said,"Stop of confusing, dream, and reality,"

Luna replied anxiously,"Now there are no clear lines between dreams and reality and you look at you I dreamt of you and the next day you were in reality and the next time I dreamt of you you disappeared What is going on?,"

Needa replied softly,"Yeah, that's true, no lines between dreams and reality,"

Luna said furiously," I don't want your opinion. Just tell me what's going on,"

Needa said,"How am I supposed to know when you are the one who is dreaming?"

Luna shouted,"That's not true because..because, just tell me if my dreams are coming true tell me please,"

Needa said, "it's not that easy; the things that are happening is something big. Please don't believe anyone they all are lying,"

Luna said, "This is what you said in the last dream whom are you talking about,"

Needa replied nervously, "I can't say that, but I will tell you something you are absolutely right. Everything you think is not insane it's true,"

Luna asked surprisedly, "Are you talking about my dreams?"

Needa replied pointedly,"Yes,"

Luna asked, "Wait, are you trying to help me?"

Bethaney replied,"That's not important, but listen your dreams have wild consequences."

Luna asked doubtfully, "What? How can I trust you?"

Needa became more nervous; she said,"Look if you think your dreams are coming true, then only you would have known me since only you saw me right?,

Luna said,"But Pinna said two days before the incident that you were coming,"

"Exactly, how does she know?" shouted Needa

"How?" Shouted back, Luna

"Because I escaped..." Before Needa could complete, someone hit Luna on her head from behind. Luna pressed her hands against her head as she couldn't bear the pain. Her vision became blurry; she couldn't see anything properly; she felt unconscious, but before she fell, she saw a guy pulling away Needa. she couldn't see who it was, then her lashes slowly met. she closed her eyes. Then she heard a voice, "Luna, wake up sweetheart, wake up.she opened her eyes slowly, and just as she expected people were around her Grandma woke her up Icety was standing aside glaring at Luna and Grandpa was also standing there and the Maid was also there. Luna got up slowly; she knew what would have happened, so she asked without hesitation," How long it's been ?,"

Icety asked confusedly,"What?"

Luna said casually, "How long have I been sleeping?"

Icety sighed and said, "it has become a usual thing, right?"

Luna got pissed she said, "And you are here to say that?"

Icety bit her teeth hard, and she was about to say something, but then grandma interrupted and said, "Enough, please don't fight,"

Then Icety held her words back, and Luna also became quiet.

"It's been just 4 hours since you went to bed," said Grandma

Luna asked, surprising, "really? Then why are you people here? "

Icety said, "it's because we weren't feeling sleepy that we want to check on you,"

"Oh, I am sorry, did I just stop you from doing your very important work of the day?" asked Luna mockingly

"Oh, of course you did," replied Icety

"Enough kids," said May

"Luna, we heard you shouting very loud; it woke up the entire neighborhood, so we came to check on you," said May

"I shouted? Really? But I was sleeping, and it was grandma who woke me up, right? How can I shout while sleeping?" said Luna

"That's literally what we don't know," said Icety

Luna was looking at everybody surprisedly.

"That's okay. We were concerned, and that's why we came upstairs you can go back to sleep now," said May

"But it can be from outside, too, right. Like you guys could have heard it wrong or something," asked Luna with a sense of tense in her voice

"That's okay, sweetheart. Go to sleep now; we will talk about it tomorrow," said Grandma, and everyone started to leave. Grandma and Icety were standing there while everyone left. Both of them were staring at Luna. "Aren't you guys leaving?" Asked Luna crankily

"Yeah, we are going to leave, but..." said Grandma

"But what? I am alright. You guys can leave," said uninterestedly

"You don't seem like you are fine," said Grandma with a slight smile

"Yes, you seem like you have been haunted by a ghost," said Icety mockingly

"That's really not funny, drama queen," said Luna angrily

"Me? Seriously, it's who just created a scene here," said Icety angrily

"Yeah, I created a scene while sleeping right," said  Luna with a fake smile

"It would have been better if a real ghost comes here and stops you both," shouted grandma

Both turned quite and looked grandma who was looking at them angrily

Luna bowed down her head. she remained silent; she didn't say anything.
Icety sat next to Luna and looked at her pathetically.

"But why am I getting such dreams? it's weird," said Luna; desperation was evident in her voice.

Neither Grandma nor Icety had an answer for this. But then Grandma lifted Luna's chin she smiled at her and said, "Luna, can I tell you something......,"