The jeopardized situation

"Luna, wake up," said Icety as she tried to wake up Luna, who was lying fainted. She shook her and slapped her slightly as she tried to wake her up. She shook her heavily out of fear. Her voice began to tremble as Luna gave no response.

" Luna, wake up, please, wake up trouble maker ," shouted Icety.

She then shook her fiercely, to which Luna responded utterly by waking up with a heavy breath. After taking a deep breath out , her vision was cleared, and she first saw Icety, who was glaring at her, with an angry look with her face just a few inches behind Luna's. She couldn't see anything else. She realized that she was lying on Icety's lap. She slowly got up from her lap and tried to make herself seated on the floor. Her head was pounding a bit, and this made her vision to go blur again. She then pressed her hands against her head and rubbed her face. Finally, after getting a balance, she sat more comfortably and looked up. She was left awestruck to see so many people surrounding her along with a few cops. Luna was so confused. She looked at Icety in amusement and asked her, " What happened?"

Icety replied hastily "My foot happened,"

"What the hell? Icety, stop kidding. Why are the cops here? Where are we?"asked Luna angrily

" Excuse me, can you please stop ordering me because we are here only because of you?" shouted Icety.

" Me, what did I even do?"asked Luna confusedly.

" What did I even do? Seriously is that even a question, you disappeared like 4 hours ago and I had no clue where you were and then I had to go searching for you asking all the dumb shots, if they had seen you and finally after being clueless I had to call the police where they had to finally find you at a place that where anyone hardly know had existed, and then after finding you lying there speechless, I had to take the trouble to wake you up, when you gave no response though I shook like millions of times, it was so scary. Do you think it's easy, huh?"stated Icety without taking a breath.

Luna couldn't speak anything for seconds, as it took her long enough to process what Icety just said. She continued to keep the confused look and said without changing her expression, "What?"

"Perfect, this all you got," sighed Icety.

"Excuse me miss, can you please keep this quarrel war aside and please let us know if everything is fine with that young girl?" said a cop.

Both looked at the cop.

" The question has to go to me after all the struggle," said Icety in a low tone.

All looked at Icety with silence. Luna broke the silence, looked at the officer, and affirmed, "Yes, sir. I am totally fine. I just have to go to my home now. "

" Fine, we could drop you at your home then," said the cop.

" No, that's okay, we can walk," said Luna

" Fine, let her walk. Please drop me at my home officer," said Icety.

The cop gave a slight chuckle.

Luna sighed at her. " Fine, sir, can you please drop us?" asked Luna.

" Sure," said the officer.

All then went away, and soon, the crowd got dismissed. The cops started moving. Luna got up from the floor with Icety's hand, who helped her unwillingly.

" fine princess, shall we go?"asked Icety mockingly.

" Sorry to trouble you. You can leave my hand now. I can walk by myself, "said Luna.

" That's great. I will take my leave then," said Icety and walked away.

Luna was walking slowly behind her. They both exited the place and walked into the policeman's car. The police drove them to their home. They both got off the car, and the police advised them to be careful around. They nodded and got inside the house. The policeman soon left the place. Icety was climbing upstairs straight to her room without saying a word. Luna stopped her. " Icety, can you please wait?"

Icety asked in rude tone, " What do you want now?"

" You are walking just like that, as if nothing happened," said Luna.

"Okay, fine. You want me to pamper you like a kid and pretend like I am so devastated by your sudden movements of disappearance?" said Icety dramatically.

" You know what? Just get lost and get prisioned in your cage," said Luna angrily.

"Yeah, sure," said Icety and stormed off to her room.

Luna searched for Pinna everywhere in the house. But she got to know from the maids that Pinna went out to some place. She then went to her room. After getting freshed, she sat on her bed. She was sitting in silence for a few seconds. She then pressed her hands against her forehead. Suddenly, something popped up inside her head. She muttered with great surprise, " Where is Bethaney?"