new summer-4

He is here too, yelled Luna, seeing the man standing in front of her who looked exactly like the man who came to kill Needa in her dream.

"You know him already?" asked Pinna.
Who is he? asked Luna.
He is my father, "replied Bethaney.
Your father seriously asked Luna.
Who will lie about these things Luna I am not kidding, said Bethaney.
Luna looked at the man more precisely and couldn't believe her eyes. She slowly lost consciousness and fainted.
Everyone came running towards her. They lifted her, took her to her room, and made her lie on the bed.

Everyone was gathered around Luna, and the doctor was on his way. Pinna sat close to Luna. The doctor arrived, and he was checking on Luna.
"Is everything alright, doctor?" asked Pinna.
Yeah, she is fine. I think she needs some rest. We can all leave her alone. She will be fine after a nap.
A nap! Seriously? She has been sleeping for two days, said Icety.
What? exclaimed the doctor.

It's nothing, doctor. Thank you for coming. I will walk you out, "said Pinna.
Soon, Pinna walked the doctor out of the room, and soon everyone was out of the room.
Luna was sleeping peacefully when, after a while, she woke up and ruffled her hair. The surface where she was lying was so smooth and cool. She placed her smooth hand on the surface and slowed it through. It was like touching the delicate skin of a baby. The fragrance around her was so pleasant that it had many mixed scents.

Thesurrounding smelled
 like different flowers
combined to give the smell of beauty she slowly opened her eyes and saw the most breathtaking view of her life. That's her! but she was a bit different, she was all grown she had a beautiful face, thin fingers, her cheeks rose, she had sparkling blue eyes, with long lashes, Luna was describing her beauty inside her it felt different for her to see her in a different scene in a different dress she was wearing a purple dress, Luna came out of her train of thoughts and wondered why there is a mirror in front of her. She realized that someone was holding it. She looked around and realized that she was surrounded by many people. 

A woman said your highness good morning are you ready for today's.

Luna said in startlement highness? Me?

Whom are you talking to?

To you your majesty said the woman.

Your majesty? what? where am I said Luna in a confused tone.

You are in your palace, said a girl bumping head out of the window.

My palace? Who are you? I have seen you somewhere, said Luna

Me? where? asked the girl

Luna was walking towards the girl in confusion.

Suddenly Luna got slipped, and she was about to fall the girl tried to hold her but failed and both fell on the floor.

Luna raised her head to thank the girl but the surprise was even bigger

The environment changed all of a sudden it was not the palace, it was an even different one with quite strange people but the girl was there. 

Luna asked the girl "what's happening".

What do you mean what's happening? said the girl

She was standing on the peak of a mountain full of wounds and blood on her and the girl few people were standing in front of them with guns.

Luna stood up both were staring at the men

A guy focused a gun on Luna and triggered it.

Luna shouted her heart out and slipped back out of a sudden

The girl held her from falling Luna tightened her eyes then she slowly opened her eyes and found herself sinking in a deep water her hand was held by the same girl she was staring at her in a dilemma she then saw a ship approaching very fast towards them Luna was scared as hell she tried to move but got tripped by some weed the girl adjacent to her held Luna with her arms.

Luna woke up from her bed with a jerk in sudden she looked around to check the environment it was her room this time she got up from her bed and looked around to ensure that it was her room she was relieved to know that it was her room she was extremely confused she placed her hands on her forehead and tightened the grip 

"It's just a dream, thankfully" said Luna "let it just be an dream"