Party night

Luna came back from school. The arrangements for the party were going

"Luna, you're back! The visitor will arrive at the event. "Go get ready," said Dotsy.

Okay, Mom, just give me a minute, "said Luna.

Faster, said Grandma Styne.

Luna went upstairs to her room. She took a quick shower , dressed herself in a simple black Maxi, and got down the stairs.

Are you ready, sweetie? asked Dotsy

Yes, Mom replied, Luna. The guests are coming already.

Yes, "said Grandma.

Dotsy went to the hall to greet the guests. Luna followed her. But to her surprise, Dotsy stood dumbstruck, seeing the guests.

Everyone in the family came after her and stood dumbstruck, seeing the guests.

What's wrong? Why is everybody quiet? asked Luna.

"Nothing you guys move to the next hall," said Grandpa.

Luna moved to the next hall with her cousins.

What's wrong, who are they, and why did they send us here? asked Seera.

How do I know? said Luna

Fine, leave it, guys. We shall eat now, come on, "said Deby. He is Luna's cousin brother.

Everyone was moving to get their food while Seera halted Luna.

What do you want? asked Luna.

Your autograph, please, said Seera.

I am quite busy now. Next time, okay, "said Luna.

Seriously, stop this nonsense. "Go and get my pass from Grandpa's room immediately," said Seera

Why do you want that? Luna asked

Seera replied, "That's none of your business."

Luna further argued, "Well, then I don't care to take your pass."

You can't do that, Seera said.

Luna then said, "Well, then you have to answer."

Seera replied, "Well, I want that pass for that event that's going to be held on the island next week."

Luna said, "Why should I get that for you, especially if I'm sneaking inside Grandpa's room?" Seriously, this is going to have a terrible end.

Seera said, "Because you broke my glass vase gifted by grandma, and I didn't even tell grandma yet."

Luna said, "Don't shout, what if Grandma hears?"

Seera replied, "Fine, then go now."

Luna said, "Fine." I am going 

Luna moved to Grandpa's room. She was sneaking slowly inside the room. The room was dark. Luna was making a careful move. The party was going, but still she was scared. Luna was searching everywhere. Finally, she got the pass inside Grandpa's desk. She was slowly coming out of the room and ran to Seera.

Luna jumped to Seera and said, "Look, I got it. My heart almost stopped while getting into Grandpa's room. Now it's done, OK."

Seera didn't speak a word 

Luna asked, "What happened?"

Seera replied, "Look back."