sixteen

ASH
"do you want to go get something to eat before we go to my place?" I ask billie as I pull out of the parking lot of the school parking.

"no, I've been eating the snacks you got me all day" she says shaking her head and takes my hand to put it on her thigh, I give it a small squeeze as I drive out and glance over at her.

she puts her hand over mine to raise it higher making me smile slightly at her neediness. truth be told, I've been daydreaming about fucking her since I saw that picture.

it's all I've been able to think about but then she sent another although she had smallest thong on that hid absolutely nothing.

it had my mouth watering.

"baby" I hum, realizing I've been daydreaming as I drive, "could you go faster?" she asks in a whine.

"you're going to get your pussy ate billie, relax for me" I say rubbing her inner thigh, she squeezes her thighs together making me feel her muscles pulsing and her hot skin.

I slow down to come to a stop at a red light and she cups my face to kiss me making me smile, she pulls back to look at me before pursing her lips into a peck.

I turn back to press on the gas and continue the drive home, within the next five minutes we were home and I told billie to go to my room and undress while I got some water for both of us.

I make sure to lock the door and make my way to my room and true to it, I find her sat with her hand down her thong and the rest of her is completely naked.

I shut the door and place the water on the side table, she keeps eye contact while letting out a small moan with her fingers moving in her underwear. I let out a shaky breath while taking off my shirt and pants leaving me in a sport bra and boxers.

I climb on the bed to kiss her making her let out a little moan, her hand runs down my chest slowly as mine go up her sides and over her hips.

"stop" I mutter removing her hand and stop kissing her to lick her fingers clean, she moan while squirming under my eye contact, "ash please" she begs as I let go of her fingers.

my mouth sucks on her pulsing vein on her neck while I fumble with her tits, "you're so pretty like this" I say pulling away to look at the two heart hickeys I gave her.

"I'm even prettier while cumming" she says, which caught me by surprise but I went along with it.

"we're just going to have to find out though won't we?" I ask leaving hickeys on her chest, both her side boobs with hickeys.

I know how much she will love that later.

I move down to open her legs making her look down at me as I use my thumb to run it over her slit through the thong, the nude colored things she wears are sexy as hell.

especially when she's wet..

I hook my finger to move the thong aside showing her soaked wet pussy, I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight before glancing up at her. I kiss her thighs softly while laying down and wrap my arms around her thighs.

I place small kisses around until I press a kiss on her clit making her jump a bit at the feeling, "baby please" she begs making me chuckle before running my tongue through her slit.

her clit was aching and begging for attention against my tongue, which I was going to get to.

I use my thumbs to open her pussy and bite my lip at the sight, "you're so wet for me" I whisper kissing on it from her small hole to her clit and wrap my lips around her clit making her moan.

"yes" she moans holding me down against her pussy before I pull away to slowly push my tongue in her small hole and have my face pushed between her legs.

I let out a small moan pulling away to suck on her clit again while pushing my finger in her slowly making her thighs tremble a bit, "fuck ash" she moans laying back.

I push my finger deep in her and pull out to add another while sucking on her clit, I focus my attention on my fingers as I curl them making her gaps and I continue like that.

"let me see how pretty you are cumming for me baby" I whisper to her as I thrust my fingers deeper, her eyes shut tightly as her legs shake and her hips buck up.

my thumb rubs her clit as I watch her tighten around my fingers and her warm cum covers them soon after making me hum happily, "fuck fuck" she mutters as I continue using my fingers.

I slow down and slowly pull them out making her let out a deep breath, "open" I say bringing my fingers up to her mouth for her to suck them clean..

"do you want the strap?" she immediately nods making me smile.