Chapter 39.

Today was finally the 23rd. It was around 9 pm, everyone arrived at around 7 pm to drink and talk. All the gifts were set along the TV. Right now, we were all getting settled down to open gifts. We were going in order from left to right.

Alex opened his gift first. It was some hair products Alex was dying to get- he talked all day at the beach about hair products he wants. There was also a new lip ring and a plain black t-shirt. Next was Liam.

Liam open his gift, getting a SnapBack and a pair of shoes. He totally tried to ignore that there was mistletoe in there so as I went to gather the trash (wrapping paper and such), I took the mistletoe. I knew exactly what I was going to do with it.

Niall was next. He opened the Adidas SnapBack and sweatpants I got him. He was thankful and although he knew I got that for him, we had to play it off as if he didn't know yet.

Louis open the gift from Zayn. I don't know exactly what it was but Louis's cheeks turned into a dark shade of red. He was blushing like crazy and he didn't let anyone see what was in it. Zayn started laughing so that gave away who got Louis his present.

Zayn opened his gift. When he opened his gift, he did start blushing too but he also showed us the sketchbook, pencils, and the t-shirt Louis got for him. I managed to get a glimpse of what made Zayn blush. I believe I was lube or something.

Luke opened his gift and he received a couple of t-shirts from his favorite clothing line. That lucky bastard also got loads of Lush bath bombs! He should watch out because I'm probably going to steal one...

Ashton received a journal, some jeans, a tank top and a flannel. He also pulled out a hairbrush and Luke burst out laughing and he tried to play it off and act like he wasn't the one who put together that gift for him.

Finally, it was my turn. I open the gift I got from Niall, finding a floral blouse and some skinny jeans. That bastard also put in some sex toys but I probably shouldn't get into detail with that.

After putting my gift away, everyone went back to socializing and drinking. Meanwhile, I was attaching the mistletoe Liam got to a string. I huff, looking for something to hang up the mistletoe. Eventually, I find one of Niall's selfie sticks and tie the string onto there.

I crawl back into the living room, stopping when I'm behind the couch. I get up on my knees so I can see more before I extend the selfie stick. I carefully lift it up over Liam's and Alex's heads, hoping for the best. Niall was the first to notice and realize I was holding the mistletoe. He was probably going to beat me for using his selfie stick later.

Alex laughs nervously, pushing his hair from him face. Alex and Liam stare at each other. Alex nods and then Liam nods as if they're reading each other's minds to communicate. They start leaning in slowly, both if their eyes closed. After what feels like 10 years, their lips finally connect.

Everyone cheers and claps as they kiss. When they pull away, both of them are blushing and their lips were swollen. Mission accomplished.

...

Before we know it, it's Christmas Eve. I gave Louis a gift before he left the get together yesterday. But now it was nearly Christmas. Zayn and I decided on staying up all night. 11:56. The anticipation is killing me! I just want Zayn to see the gift I got him! Especially part two of the gift.

We were sitting in the living room, sharing what we got yesterday as a gift. Well Zayn shared what he didn't share in front of everyone. It was exactly what I thought. Lube and I believe that was bondage rope and a vibrator. I showed him what Niall got me which was just a butt plug and a cock ring. We just laughed those off and put them to the side.