Chapter 7.

( *** = warning: terribly written smut coming up!)

He laid there for what felt like hours but was just a couple of minutes. All he was hoping for was that his drunk act passed because if anyone saw that and realized he was sober, he'd be dead. Being drunk is a bit of an excuse but he knew it still wasn't acceptable. He let the scene of Zayn and him making out play in his head. He was such a great kisser that he actually thought he wasn't drunk.

He hears the door open and light cracks into the dark room. The door closes again then he hears a clicking sound, probably the lock, and he feels weight go on the bed. 

"Go away Luke, I don't need a lecture right now." Harry mumbles

"Well, this isn't Luke" says a familiar voice

He jumps up and turns to face Zayn. His cheeks were probably as red as a tomato. Harry smiles nervously but then he realized a few things: Zayn's smile wasn't crooked, his voice wasn't slurring, and he looked calm. He just didn't seem drunk anymore. Maybe he wasn't drunk in the first place.

"You're not drunk either?" he sniffles, stands of hair falling in front of his face. He smiles, going over Harry and straddling his waist. He moves the hair from his face and shakes his head. Harry's heart was pounding in his chest again.

 "So I'm guessing you enjoyed that kiss as much as I did?" he coos, their lips close

"I..Well..." Harry tries to think of something but when he realized there's no way he could get around this, he admits, "I loved that kiss more than anything.. b-but I have Emily-"

Zayn suddenly kisses him gently and he doesn't do anything to push him away. He kisses back. "Well then lets keep us a secret. No one has to know, babe. I know you want me just as much as I want you" he whispers into Harry's ear, his warm breath hitting him. What do I do? He really needed to think this through... He doesn't want to cheat but if it's for Zayn... You know what, it's one night. I can do this, dump Emily the next day, then go on with life.

Part of him was telling himself that this is a terrible mistake and that he shouldn't do it. The other part was telling him that this is the best mistake he will make.

***

He closes his eyes and presses his lips against Zayn's again, kissing him slowly at first. His lips were so soft and plump, moving perfectly against his. They were like a drug. Why'd he get so excited when just kissing Zayn but it takes sex to get just a bit excited for Emily? The feeling was undescribable. It was like bombs going off in his body, fireworks, butterflies.

A cool breeze hits Harry's chest. Zayn unbuttons that last button on his shirt then tosses it to the side. Zayn's jean jacket was already off of him too. Harry removes the flannel from his body and Harry kisses him harder, pressing his chest against Zayn's. Zayn grunts when Harry pulls away and moves himself so Zayn's not straddling him. Zayn's pupils are dilated and his eyes are dark. He pushes Zayn down so he's laying on his back and Harry gets on top of him, slamming his lips onto Zayn's again.

Harry feels his tongue run across his lips, asking for an entrance. He parts his lips and his tongue invades his mouth for the second time of the night. He lets out a moan and this time he fights for dominance. He tangles his fingers in his dark, soft hair and he moans, rubbing his crotch against Zayn's. Harry hears him grunt then he feels his hands travel down to his jeans. He unbuttons and unzips them. Harry felt a bit relieved since his jeans were extremely tight but the jeans were still on his legs, squeezing him to death. He feels Zayn's hands travel down into his pants and to his bum. He squeezes, making Harry moan.

It was great but when Harry felt his hands travel in his boxer briefs, it was more than just great. His hands feel every part of his bum. Harry basically squeals when he feels a finger press against his hole, barely the tip of his finger going in.