Chapter 31.

(More Zarry fan art! Not mine!!)

I woke up and Zayn was sitting up, watching TV. My head was on his lap and he was playing with my hair. Was he braiding my hair? I shrug it off and let Zayn play with my hair, taking in his scent.

I could get used to this. Waking up and seeing his face every day. That's what I want to do. I want a future with Zayn, I just want to be with him every second of the way on this rollercoaster we call life.

Zayn laughs after I leave a kiss on his thigh. When I look up, his cheeks are pink and a smile is on his face. I'm upset when I'm faced with the bruises. I reach up, gently stroking a bruise on his cheek.

"Who even did this to you?" I ask, frowning

"Emily's brother" Zayn sighs

Are you kidding me. I had a feeling she would of had something to do with this. I sit up, brushing my hair away from my face.

"I'll be right back." I tell him, kissing his lips

"Harry? Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about me. I'll be back. Where's your keys?" I smile

"On the kitchen table. Promise me you're not gonna do something you'll regret?"

"Promise! Love ya' babe!"

I throw on my jeans, a t-shirt and one of his hoodies. I shove my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and slide on my boots. I make my way to the parking lot, finding Zayn's car right away. I'm going to have a little talk with Emily...

...

I pound on the door, crossing my arms tightly. I'm already ready, I know what I'm yelling at her about, what to do if her brother appears. It's all sorted out. The door opens.

"Hello- Harry??" Emily raises an eyebrow, crossing her arms

"Look. Listen, Emily," I spit her name like its poison, "I don't know who you think you are sending you buff ass brother to beat up my- Zayn, but fuck off okay? I don't need you here and I'm not gonna try to get cool with you if you're going to be a bitch and have to send your brother to deal with your problems, so why don't you stay the hell away from me and Zayn. In fact stay away from all of my friends. Alright?"

Emily rolls her eyes, a dangerous smirk appearing on her face. I prepare myself for what she's about to say. I'm ready to shoot down anything she tells me

"Harry, you really are stupid. How do you not see that Zayn is using you? He just wants your body. I mean, if I were Zayn and was as sex crazy as him, I'd definitely go for you too. But only you're stupid enough to fall for his tricks-" she starts

"Shut up! You don't know him!!" I snap

"Trust me, I do. I also know almost all the girls he screwed over. They fell for him too and they all ended up broken. He left them in a split second after he had his fun with them. Look Harry, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to protect you." She puts the fakest smile on her face. God I never wanted to punch a person as bad as I want to put Emily right now.

"Don't you say you're trying to protect me! Zayn actually showed me what love felt like! He didn't just show me how to be good in bed- which he's way better than you'll ever be- but he also introduced me to a feeling that I never have and never will feel for you- love!" I huff, holding back from smirking

"Go fuck yourself, Harry!!!" She yells, the smirk wiped clear off of her face

"Nah. I've got Zayn to do that for me." Now I'm smirking