Chapter 14.

This chapter is dedicated to: zainyboostyles

After Zayn and I had sex, we just cuddled in silence. Eventually we both fell asleep but I only napped for about 3 hours. As of now, I'm just laying in bed with Zayn, staring at him in awe. How could someone be so perfect? His eye lashes were long and could make every female out there jealous, his lips were plump and soft, his jawline was very define, and his body... don't even get me started. 

I slowly start attempting to move his arms from my body but his grip tightens around me. He lets out a yawn, his face nuzzling into my neck. I giggle, his breath tickling my neck. I wanted to make him a snack or something just to show that I appreciated him. Funny how just a couple weeks ago I would try to deny my feelings. Now here I am in bed with him- naked may I add- thinking of what I could make him to eat. I lay in his arms for a couple more minutes before attempting to escape his grip once again.

This time, I find myself standing up, stretching and wincing at the pain in my lower region. My nose scrunches up at the scent. Hopefully we had some febreeze or something to get rid of the smell. And as for me and Zayn, we would have to shower. I walk over and poke my head out of the door. "Niall?" I call out, waiting for a reply.

No reply. I smile and walk towards the bathroom, closing the door behind me but not locking it. I assumed Niall was going to spend the night at Ashton's house or he was going to stay there late. I start letting the warm water flow and fill the bathtub. 

When I feel like it's filled up enough, I stop the water from running and I step into the bathtub. I slowly lower my body so I'm laying in the tub, letting out a deep breath. The hot water soothes my sore muscles making me groan out in pleasure, enjoying the feeling. I smile crookedly, closing my eyes. I just lay in the water, relaxing and humming out a tune.

I splash water onto my face, careful to not wet my hair too much. I wasn't going to wash my hair tonight. Since the tub was fit for an averaged sized male, I struggled to squish in and get comfortable. I can't wait till the day where I live in a house with someone I love and have all this free space... and a bathtub that I fit in properly. I splash the water on the part of my legs that wasn't under the water. 

I grab a bottle filled with scented shower gel I once bought labelled Dark Kiss. Yes, it would be typically bought by girls but it smelled so good and I couldn't help it. It was a mix of berries and a little bit of mint. I squeeze the bottle, the soapy substance in my hand. I rub the soap onto my body, taking in the lovely scent. The gross smell I had was completely gone now and was replaced by the smell of multiple sweet berries and mint. When I reach my thighs, I massage them with the soap and warm water. It relieves more of the tension.

I wash down my body one more time with the warm water and I start letting the water go down the drain. I stand up and snatch a towel, wrapping it over my body before the cold breeze hits me. Even with the towel wrapped around me, my body starts shaking like baby deer who is starting to walk for their first time. I slowly extend my arm to reach for the door knob but a knock stops me.

"You in there Harry?" A raspy voice says from behind the door

Zayn's voice was so sexy in the morning... That's one of the little things I love about him- his morning voice. I twist the door knob and open the door. "Yeah, I'm here" I chuckle, smiling at him. I kiss his cheek then start walking past him to the room. I make sure to sway my hips when I passed him, smirking to myself. I felt him eyeing me but I didn't hear him following me when I disappeared into my room.

I dry my body with the towel and quickly pull a pair of boxers on. I pull on a random large t-shirt I have and right after that, I start searching for an air freshener of some type. Right away, I open the windows. I stare down at my bed, looking at the messy blankets. Maybe I should wash them? That might help, but I have no time for it right now. I grab a bottle of cologne and start spraying some on the bed.