Mark (GOT7) : Jealous Teasing

"Arhh, Jackson is so adorable!" you exclaimed, accidentally having your voice sound too high-pitched. Whereas Mark on the other hand, was rolling his eyes as he let out a scoff. "Now who's your boyfriend?"

He had been tolerating you for the past few minute when you started streaming the GOT7 dance practices and variety shows. Mark was expecting you to have your attention on him every single time but it was not it.

"Of course it's you, Yi En." you said with a smile, addressing him by his Chinese name. Mark spread his lips into a wide beam before leaning close to rub his nose against yours. You chuckled before gently pushing him away.

"Ah... I missed that part when Jackson danced." you gasp, keeping your eyes focused on the screen as the backwards the video. You were too busy admiring Jackson and all, not to notice that Mark already had his arm off your shoulders, folding his arms instead.

"Gosh!" you cried, cupping your cheeks. "He's so cute oppa!" Mark turned to glare at you, his eyes filled with jealousy. Mark could feel himself heating up as he heard your squeals. Those squeals were not for him, they were all for his best buddy, Jackson Wang.

"Aigoo... Why do you always have to stand there alone?" you stated, spotting Mark who was isolating himself from the other members. "Stop it, will you." Mark snapped, pushing the blanket away as he stood on the floor. "Oppa! What are you doing ? My laptop almost fell!" you cried while holding frantically onto the laptop for its dear life. "Right, and you won't get to see the stupid Jackson." Mark said with a dry laugh before shaking his head to a side to adjust his front bangs. "Oppa! How can you call Jackson oppa stupid? I thought he's your-" "Woah, since when were you close to him? So fast to call him oppa? You only started calling me oppa recently!" Mark ate into your sentence, before making any angry pout.

You wanted to burst out laughing at his actions because you knew he was jealous. But before you could speak another word, he turned his back on you and headed into the bathroom. You rolled your eyes.

"Oppa..." you whined, following him into the bathroom. You tugged on the crispy cloths of his white, wanting him to look at you. Nevertheless, Mark refused to turn to look at you, making you pout at him. "Oppa, are you probably jealous...?" "No way." Mark said bluntly as if those words could cut. You giggled before giving him a back hug, embracing him within your weak arms. "Fine, I'm sorry, oppa. I was just trying to make you jealous."

Mark rolled his eyes as he faced the mirror. "But I'm not jealous." "Not at all?" you asked as you pulled away from his body. Mark tilted his head to a side and gave you a smirk through the mirror. "Not. A. Single. Bit." You scowled at his response. " Fine, oppa, I'll just go give Jackson oppa a call and-"

Before you could even get to the door, Mark grabbed your arm and pulled you back forcefully, slamming you onto the bathroom walls. You whimpered upon the contact, feelings shivers went down your spine your arms touched the cold wall tiles. You shyly brought your head to look at Mark. You could barely look into his eyes. They were telling you something, as if his eyes were saying, 'You belong to me.' Mark interlocked your hands with his and held them above your head, causing you to blush as your oversize tee was slightly lifted off, revealing your panties. Mark smirked before leaning in, pressing his lips on yours. You forced your eyes close, feeling him nibble on your bottom lip as he teased to push his tongue in. You struggled, wanting to just grab his head and kiss him harder. But Mark just could not stop teasing you. He licked your lips one last time before pulling away, holding both yours hand with left hand before pressing them on the wall above our head.

"Mark..." you moaned when he pressed his hand on your flat stomach. You cringed and shifted your legs, wanting to struggle free from his teasing. Mark leaned in, pressing his hard chest against your body. Your maximum height was in fact up to only his shoulders, You tilted your face to one side, pressing your cheek against his chest. You could feel Mark tugging onto the waistband of your panties. "Mark... Don't tease..." you pleaded as Mark kept his fingers inside your panties yet did nothing to pleasure you. With one kiss on the top of your head, he slid his finger into you. You let out a small cry, only to have Mark pull his fingers out.

"Oppa!" you cried in frustration, shaking your hands vigorously. Mark grasped your wrists even harder, slamming you more forcefully back onto the wall whenever you tried to struggle.

You felt a wet trail that went over over your collarbones and chest, the cold air hitting against your exposed skin and made you shudder. Mark bit on your skin, making a hickey and finally pulled away with pride.

"You make me jealous again, I will tease you till you fall on your knees, begging to me." Mark breathed against the crook of your neck before pulling your oversize tee off.

___________________________________________________