Chanyeol (EXO) : You're beautiful

It was another typical Saturday morning. No doubt, you were at a corner of the cafe, working on projects as usual. The cafe was not just a cafe, it was your favourite venue in fact. Summer or Winter, you were a loyal customer to the cafe. Despite patronizing the cafe for the last past year, you never got sick of the menus. And definitely not in the future too.

The cafe was just like heaven. Colourful pastel coloured wallpapers fitted perfectly on the high walls without any creaks. Light wooden floor which makes knocking noises whenever someone walks over it. Not to mention the soft lighting that radiated warm in the entire cafe.

Just as you pulled your thoughts back to reality, you glanced out of the window, just as snow began to fall down from the sky. Your lips parted by a little you watch in awe. You could not help but to envy the couples out there. They looked so sweet walking down the snowing streets dressed in couple clothings. A smile slowly crept onto your lips as you watched.

"Haven't you got a boyfriend yet?" the cafe owner asked, wearing a bright smile on his face as he gently put your tea macchiato wherever there is space on the table.

"Thanks oppa. And not yet." You blushed and shook your head gently.

"Aigoo... If I don't see you with your boyfriend by next Winter, get ready to go for blind dates." Min Jun teased, giving a sly grin. "My friends aren't bad looking at all."

"Aish, oppa!" you whined, hitting him gently on his arm.

Min Jun pretended to be hurt and flinched gently. "Alright, enjoy your time here while I continue with my work."

You nodded. "Yes oppa, fighting!"

Min Jun replied with a smile before getting back his work. You turned back to face your laptop, quickly taking a sip of your tea macchiato before resuming back to your projects. With your eyes pinned on the laptop screen, you had no idea that someone was actually staring at you from the table beside yours. Well, not staring, more like admiring.

That someone was Chanyeol, a guy with greyish blue hair and bangs that barely showed his eyebrows. He wore a pair of classic wayfarer sunglasses, only showing part of his face. A lose black t-shirt was pulled over the flannel that he tied around his waist, along with his skinny ripped jeans. His lips spreaded into a grin as he watched your attentive self.

He began to glance you from head to toe as he got more interested in you. A comfortable pullover, a pair of black skinny jeans. Light brown medium-length hair that went past your shoulders in curls.

You paused from the laptop to take another sip of your drink, only to feel someone's eyes on you. You furrowed you eyebrows before slowly putting the mug down and turning to the person. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he saw your eyes looking straight at him. Gosh, he forgot that he had his spectacles on.

You raised an eyebrow when you saw his handphone being tightly gripped on his right hand. Probably he's just looking at his phone, you thought to yourself. You resumed back to your work and immediately got lost in the laptop screen. Yet Chanyeol found himself lost in you, he could not help but to grin at every of your actions. The cute faces that you made when you were confused at some moments.

You were typing halfway through when you saw paper napkin the edge of your table. Your eyes widened slightly as you picked it up, reading its contents. You're beautiful. I wonder if I can get to know more about you. You lowered your hand and brought your eyes to Chanyeol. You felt both ends of your lips curl as you wrote a reply on the napkin. I would love to know more about you too. You swiftly placed the napkin back on his table.

Chanyeol grinned in satisfaction before standing up and grabbing his drink. You had your eyes focused on the powerpoint slides, but you were actually looking at him from the corner of your eyes. He was already seated in front of you in no time.

"Hey." Chanyeol greeted, placing his mug down and putting his arms in a comfortable position.

"Hey." you said with a small smile as you kept your laptop and all aside.

"You're beautiful." Chanyeol smiled as he pulled his sunglasses away.

You blushed and replied. "Thanks, but I'm not. And you aren't bad yourself."

"Thank you. So what's your name, beautiful?" Chanyeol asked as he tilted his head slightly to the side.

"Kim So Eun." you stated shortly.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful you." Chanyeol said. "I'm Park Chanyeol."

"Park Chanyeol-ssi." you mummured, barely audible.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Just call me Chanyeol, it sounds closer."

"Arh... Okay, Chanyeol." you nodded. "Then you shall call me So Eun?" you said, raising your eyebrows as you waited for his approval.

"Sounds great." Chanyeol said, letting out a low chuckle in the end.

Probably you would not be single by the next Winter.

___________________________________________________