Jung Kook (BTS) : Cuddles?

A request from missviolet_ExoShidae

"Cuddles please." you beg.

And beg.

And beg.

Jung Kook whips his head in your direction of your pouty lips and simply gives a stern "No."

You huff and puff loudly, making sure he can hear your groans. He is completely a jerk for playing hard to get. Girls are always the ones to play hard to get, isn't it?

"Just a min--"

"Will you get off my bed." It does not even sound like a question. It is an order.

You rool your eyes yet refuse to bulge from your position on his bed. It is comfortable, large king-sized bed with fluffy comforters. They are just so comfortable to lay in you never want to leave.

"Do I have to repeat?"

This time, he is glaring at you intensely. You stare back at him and do no bother to speak a word. What can he do to you?

A loud grunt leaves his lips and he rises on his knees to the soft mattress. Jung Kook grabs your arm, proceeding to forcefully yank you off the bed.

"Yaaah!" you whine when he finally throws you off successfully.

Surprisingly, you are not laughing like you usually are when Jung Kook plays around with you. You know he is just fooling around to irritate you, but this time it is tto much.

"L-Laraine..." he stutters when he sees the tears at the edges of your eyes

"I hate you." With that, you stomp off and ignores his voice calling desperately for you.

"Laraine, what's wrong?" Jung Kook asks as he follows behind you.

You run a hair through your hair casually but wipes off the tears in the process so he will not notice.

You realise that his voice is becoming louder and nearer. "Jagiya~ I'm sorry, was I too rough?" You decide to speed up.

But it is not the right decision.

Your left foot slip off the steps and you fall. Eyes clenching shut and gritting teeth in a pair, you prepare for the worst.

It never happen.

Your eyelids flutter open and there you are, safe and sound. His angelic facial features are the first thing you see, not until you feel his arm holding your waist tightly.

"Thank god..." Jung Kook breaths softly. You gulp when he pulls you to his chest and tucks some stray strands of hair behind your ear. A small smile appears on your lips as you feel his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Were you scared?" you ask timidly and look at his sparkling eyes.

His gaze falls from your hair since he was caressing it, to your eyes. Jung Kook sighs and takes you away from the flight of stairs.
"I was." he admits in a small voice. "I was afraid that you were going to get into an accident just because I was being an idiot for fooling around and--"

You shush him with a finger on his lips. "I'm fine now, thanks to you." You pull away and a sad smile forms on his pouty lips.

"I'm sorry Laraine... I thought you'll be fine with me playing a joke." he murmurs while taking your hand in his.

"Just don't ignore me anymore, Kookie. And I'll forgive you."

He gives you the widest smile ever and you chuckle in return. Jung Kook picks you up, both of you heading back into the bedroom.