Lay (EXO) : I love you so much

A request from -QiQi-

His eyes have a glint in them which seems to twinkle every single time. The way his lips always spread into a wide grin when he sees you. His dimples make him the cutest muffin you will ever find.

"Hey, muffin." says a soft and innocent voice, and you know it is Lay.

You giggle when you feel his breath warm against your skin as you inhale his cologne.

You crane your neck to see him, only to have your faces barely apart. Lay's eyes sparkle momentarily before a smug smirk creeps onto his lips.

You chew on your bottom lip, surprised at the close distance. You take a while to process the situation before remembering what you wanted to say.

"Muffin." you murmur. "Isn't it what I call you?"

"Yes, but no. I get to call you muffin and you shall call me...unicorn!" he exclaims and surprises you with his sudden rich enthusiasm in his voice.

"Okay, give me a reason why I shall do that." you say, folding your arms as Lay takes a step back from you and has his spine straightened.

You gulped when his height tower over you, making you inferior. "S-so?"

"I have the power to heal people so..." he explains and leans forward. Your eyes widen as he is being too close to you again. Both of you are not even that far in the relationship. "I'll only be your unicorn." he whispers.

Like always, Lay has not fail to cause you blush crimson red. You whine and hit him playfully in his shoulder, but not enough for him to hurt. He laughs and tucks his hands into the pockets of his pants, straightening his body again.

You cup your flushed cheeks with your palms, causing your lips to pout. Lay chuckles when he sees your aegyo. He cannot help himself but to throw both arms around your body.

"Yixing-yah!" you cry loudly.

He is practically lifting you off the floor and swinging you in the air. You are afraid but somehow you feel secure within his contact. You smile when you feel his grip so tight against your body.

"Let me down." you laugh, grabbing his shoulders.

"Oh yes, my lady." he grins smugly and gently rests your feet on the floor.

"Woah." you say, feeling dizzy as you are unable to stand still. Lay grabs you before you can get hurt and pulls you to his chest. You giggle at his action and smile. "That was fun."

"Wasn't it?" he reply with a proud grin.

"Yes, my unicorn. If you can do it more often." You touch the tip of his nose, seeing his smile brighten upon your touch.

Lay pushes his face into the crook of your neck. "Then I want to receive a kiss from you." he mutters as his hot breath hits your sensitive skin, triggering a moan from your lips.

"It's easy." you say, releasing your hands from his waist and replace them on his cheeks. You pull his face to meet yours and he expression immediately went blank.

"Here it goes."

Your lips press against his, ready to show him your emotions. "I'll show you too." he says with his lips on yours. You smile and throw your arms around his neck, taking the kiss to a higher level.

Lay gave a smack on your hips and you jump up, his hands steadying your thighs at the sides of his waist.

His lips sucked on your bottom lip, causing a bottom to escape. You hiss as he bit your lip and shove his tongue into your mouth. He explores your mouth and you can feel his emotions pouring into you. Lay is showing his love for you He is making love to you.