❦ 𝔦'𝔪 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 ❦

'Will you marry me?'

Sir…

'I don't know…'

Sir…

'What do you mean?"

…Sir..

'I mean i-'

Sir!!! Wake up!

My eyes were shot open as I gasped from the dream that seemed so real. I looked around to see who was in my room calling me. My attention fell on a silhouette at the foot of the bed. Yet, the more I looked at it the more familiar it seemed to look.

The recognizable voice uttered to me,"your highness… it's time to wake up…" I instantly knew who had disrupted my slumber.

I sat up on the bed, never taking my eyes off of the man, "good morning, bepo"

Bepo stood shakily," I-i'm sorry…" he apologized like he always did.

I narrowed my eyebrows at his constant apologies, " it's okay, just stop apologizing…"

He bowed down constantly like he just forgot that I told him to save his apologies, "sorry…b-but what I did do right was the bath"

I yawned exhaustedly, " alright,...You can go, I can fix the curtains today "

Bepo backed away slowly, still apologizing, "thank you, sir…."

I sighed, it was a bright sunny morning in the kingdom of flavance. Even though my room was still dark thanks to the velvet curtains that shielded me from the bothersome light I could tell.

I pulled the silk sheets on the bed off of me and headed towards the curtains. I separated them, releasing the radiant rays from the sun.

It took a minute for my eyes to normalize the intense light as I pulled apart the other curtains in my room. On top of that, the voices of the people below were auditable even from the height I was at.

I found that so ubiquitous. Even so, I understood why they were being so noisy at this early hour. It was the day of my departure in search of a wife. Who would also serve as the future queen of flavance.

After all the curtains were pulled apart I went in the direction of my bathroom to freshen up before my long trip ahead of me. In the bathroom, I undressed and stepped into the large tub. Which bepo had prepared for me a few minutes prior.

A bit of a back story, My parents were killed by my uncle a few months ago. Which meant that as the 1rst born the responsibility of this kingdom fell on me. I knew that it was bound to happen but I didn't think it would happen so early.

I was 20 at the time studying in the medical field, and I was hoping to finish medical school before 24. Mostly because that was when I was originally going to be crowned as king.

I got out of the tub and exited the bathroom. I went to the large closet in my room, I looked through the close filled closet and chose the most formal outfit I found since we were going to a ball once we got to our destination.

"Hurry up big bro!" Lami yelled out to me as she burst in.

Lami's my little sister, she's adorable and helpful sometimes, yet she can be loud and disruptive at other times. I didn't feel right leaving her here alone so I decided to take her with me. That might have been a mistake.

I rolled my eyes at her rudeness," you can wait"

Lami jumped on my back and tackled me to the ground. It's something she always did ever since we were little. she's always been rough with me but I never minded it.