❦𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖉❦

♕𝓛𝓪𝔀'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥♛

It's been many hours since I hadst a conversation with Lami and Shirahoshi. I gravely pondered marrying one of those nobles or royals since Luffy was with the red haired man. It hath broken mine own heart to seeth luffy with another man, yea though we weren't together I wast still protective of him. Even though I didn't wanteth to, I hadst to beest at peace with the fact that Luffy wouldst never returneth the feelings I hadst for him.

At which hour night hath fallen, I hath walked to the room where I was staying in the castle. At which the time I got into the room, I closed the door and walked to the bathroom. Then stripped mine clothes off revealing mine tattoos. I stepped into the tub and submerged mine body in the hot water.

I closed mine eyes and relaxed, allowing the warmth of the water to seep into mine muscles relaxing me in the process. As I lay backeth, I couldn't help but realizeth that I didn't seeth anyone leaveth the room after making the bath.

It wouldn't beest a problem if the water in the tub wast bitter cold but hath been hot, liketh someone just did fixed the bath not even 5 minutes ago. Just then, glass shattering on the floor wast heard across the room and I hath opened mine eyes. I sat up and turned to the sound and it was no more than a flustered Luffy.

He held a towel, a top from a perfume bottle which wast now on the floor shattered into millions of pieces, and 2 soap bars. He looked stunned as well as I didst, but his visage gaveth a deep red blush across his cheeks and ears.

“I-I’m so s-sorry” he struggled to sayeth as he hath tried to clean up the mess in front of him while repeating under his breath, “forgive me, forgive me, forgive me..”

Just then brook hurried in the room and looked just as shocked as the two of us. He rushed up to Luffy and beganeth yelling at him.

“What in the devil art thou doing in here while the king is bathing!?”

“I-it was an accident i-i promiseth” luffy respondeth in a shakily and fearful tone.

Brook grabbed a broom and dusteth pan and threw it at him while saying,“I don’t careth, get it cleaned up!”

I immediately stood up from the tub, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around mine waist then rushed in front of luffy.

“I find your attitude to be outrageous, and for what? he hast done no harm unto me”

“Yes he hast his eyes hast seeth royalty unclothed and seen things as which thou shalt keep for thine wife” brook argued

“If it be true that i hadst a problem I wouldst have toldeth thou so the moment thee did burst into the room” I argued back

Brook tooketh a stepeth backeth and looked upon Luffy with disgust in his eyes. With mine own eyes on him I noticed the horrendous look on his visage. As I opened mine  mouth to speak out against him, the soundeth of the glass on the floor shifting wast heard.

I turned to where Luffy stoodeth and saw him with blood and glass stained hands as he picked up the remains of the perfume bottle.

Mine eyes widened as I rushed towards him and picked him up. I turned to brook with a deathing scowl and said “thee shalt clean up this mess while i taketh careth of him”

Brook nodded slowly and wenteth to the mess and started doing as he wast toldeth. Meanwhile I rushed out of the bathroom with luffy in mine arms once more.

I satteth him on the bed in mine room and searched for a bandage and something to disinfect the cuts.

Luffy watched in horror as I looked for the stuff, but he couldn't stop me since his hands hurt from the glass.