Chapter Thirteen: Frozen Part Two

Song of The Chapter: Let It Go - Dara Reneé

August

Gina's POV

8:31 PM.. On The Stage..

The curtain is coming up very soon. It's the scene where Anna meets Kristoff. It has been me and EJ's favorite scene to rehearse. It's kind of reminiscent of how we met the first time. Anna needed Kristoff's help, and I needed EJ's.

All my nerves are flowing. I'm feeling almost every emotion. I'm excited because me and EJ are finally on stage together again. This is such a special moment; we have only been on stage with each other once before.

In the beginning of my sophomore year when I met EJ, he and I played love interests in East's production of HSM. It's different though, back then we were using each other and now we actually love each other. It feels so nostalgic, but new at the same time.

Nini was also on stage playing Oaken.

"Here goes nothing." I said to myself trying to get all of the nerves out of my body.

"Don't stress baby, you'll kill it." EJ said to me.

"Yeah, you got this." Nini said reassuring me.

The Curtain Rises..

"Wandering Oaken's Trading Post." I read out loud as Anna.

"Oh, and sauna." I recited and walked over to Nini.

The Crowd Chuckled..

"Yoo-Hoo! Big summer blowout." Nini recites as Oaken.

"Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention." Nini continued.

"Oh. Great. For now, um, how about some boots?" I asked in character.

"Check in our winter department." Nini answered.

"Excuse me sir, I was just wondering if maybe you seen another woman pass through here. The queen perhaps?" I asked as Anna.

"No, the only one crazy enough to walk out here in this weather is you, dear." Nini said.

EJ Walks On Stage Through One of The Set Doors..

"Oh, and apparently this man." Nini said chuckling as Oaken.

"Yoo-Hoo! Big summer blowout." Nini said trying to hold in her laugh.

I tried to avoid eye contact with EJ. I tried to hold in my excitement. I know that if I look at him I'll break character. I'll just start smiling and mostly likely will forget my lines.

"Carrots." EJ recited aggressively to me as Kristoff.

"Huh?" I asked him as Anna.

"The carrots I need are behind you." EJ said still in character.

"Oh right, excuse me." I said to him while gazing in his eyes.

8:37 PM.. Backstage..

I loved every minute of that. I was on stage with two of my favorite people in the world. Who would've thought that the people I previously had issues with would not only become my friends, but also my family. I've grown so much in the past year.

EJ is Currently Singing "Kristoff's Lullaby"..

His voice is amazing. How is he so talented? How did I get so lucky. Okay, enough of me obsessing over my talented boyfriend. I think I need to focus on my next few lines.