Fated Love - Part 17

Next day morning:

Bambam & mark stood infront of jimin's room and knocked on his door.

Mark: Jimin... Jimin... Open the door.

Jimin opened room door with half sleepy eyes...

Jimin: Mark... Why you wake me up early in the morning... Go and sleep & let me sleep peacefully...

Mark: We have a great news...

Jimin: What was that???

Bambam: We are going to Niagara Falls in 1 hr.

Jimin sleep total gone after listening Niagara Falls name...

Jimin: You are not joking right... OMG... Niagara... Wait for me... go... go... go from here... Let me ready for the trip...

Jimin closed the door on their face to ready... He is so exited to watch it... VMin always want to go to Niagara... The largest waterfalls in the world...

Jimin POV: Tae... I miss you so much... I am going to watch Niagara... Wait how come that coconut head approve this??? God... Don't tell me he doesn'know about this... Is Thease stupids again put me in danger...??? God...

He rushed to open the door... To his surprise Bambam & Mark still at his door...

Jimin: What you doing still here???

Mark & Bambam smiled sheepishly...

Jimin: what's with that smile...

Mark: Jimin... You are so kind...

Jimin: Ahhhh.... don't do my assumptions are right???

Bambam nodded eagerly...

Jimin: WHAT???

Mark: Please Jimin...

Bambam: Please Jimin...

Jimin: You want me to die early... No... I won't go... Do it yourself or ask your bfs...

Mark: No... No... He don't do anything... HR approved it as token of appreciation for our success & Finance team release funds for our trip... That credited in our account.

Jimin: How you know that???

Mark: We got mail from HR Department... Don't you receive???

Jimin Pov: Mail??? I didn't get any mail or any funds... I need to talk to kookie...

Jimin: I didn't check my phone... I will check & talk to JK Sir... You guys go & ready...

Jimin once again checked his phone but nothing is there... he went to JK's room & knocked on the door...

JK opened the door with half sleepy eyes, then went inside & slept again... Not to bother about jimin's presence early in the morning...

Jimin: Yaehhh... Sleepy Coconut head... Get up... Get up...

Kookie didn't bother to wakeup as they don't have meeting or flight to go back home.

Jimin: Kookie please get up... Something is wrong???

Kookie opened his eyes slowly...

Kookie: What happened shorty??? Why are you bothering me early in the morning...

Jimin: 1st check your phone idiot...

Kookie: My phone... What happened shorty???

Jimin: Did you get any mail or funds from HR???

Kookie: Mail...??? Funds...??? Why would they gave us funds???

Nonetheless he opened his phone & yes... he got a mail that approval for trip to Niagara Falls... & His bank account credited which is more than sufficient for the trip.