Fated Love - Part 20

Kim Mansion:

RM: Mom, how do u know Jin's mom???
V: How is my mochi related to Jin Hyung 's mom???
RM: Why didn't you tell anything to us before???
V: Now... I want to know the whole story...

After reaching home from Bangtan Mansion, TaeJoon bombarded their mom with questions, but jimin was extremely clam... He didn't ask single question...

Mrs.Kim turned towards Jimin... "Baby... Why didn't you ask anything like these two crazy creatures..."

"I need sometime to process the things just happened mom"... Jimin says and turn around to go to his room... But V stopped him...

"Baby-J.... I want to listen the whole story... Don't you want... Do you know the complete story???" - Tae asked jimin in his baby voice as he don't want to hurt jimin in any way.

Jimin lowered his head... He knows some part of the incidents as it's revolves around his parents, but as tae asked... He don't know the whole story & he is not yet ready to hear it out. Jimin lost in his thoughts. Tae spoken again... Angle Tata wants to listen his baby J's mamma's story... Won't you join him. Jimin didn't said anything, but RM spoked... "Tae... Don't pressure your soulmate, give him time". But Tae is stubborn... If Jimin won't know the whole story, he may not be able to act normal with Jin Hyung... Not only Jin, with anyone... So tae decided to make him listen to his mom's words.

"No..." Tae said with tata Mike face & cupped jimin's face... "My mochi, you trust ur gardian angle right??? Do you think, ur angle wants to pressure you in any way???" Jimin shook his head... Tears brimming in his small eyes, make them filled with big fat tears. Tae immediately hugged jimin... "Don't you want to know the truth??? Tae asked jimin in low voice... Jimin nodded his head... Still hugged tae, don't want to leave his soulmate's warmth...

Meanwhile Bangatan Mansion:

Whole family sitting in the living room. Mr. & Mrs.Kim in the middle & all are surrounding them to listen Mrs.Kims words.

(A/N: Imagine The explanation by both Mrs.Kims is ongoing at a time but with diff. People... Senior Mrs.Kim with her extended family & Junior Mrs.Kim with JoonVMin...)

Senior Mrs.Kims: It's all started in our uni life...

Junior Mrs.Kim: Me & Jimin's mom are 1st yr. Uni students, Your father's are 3nd yr. students... Where as Unnie(Senior Mrs.Kim) & her friends are final year students. We all are studied in Seoul National University.

Senior Mrs.Kim: My lil sis joined in Fine arts department... She is a very good dance, she loves dance... She never shared her worries with anyone but always express her emotions only through dance... I always think Only I can understand my lil sis more than anyone & I always worried for her about that, but I stopped worrying when she introduced a guy to me as her boyfriend.

Junior Mrs.Kim: He is non-other than my brother... your father Jimin...

Jin: I think jimin father is a doctor, how they met eachother.

Senior Mrs.Kim: He is a dance club member... He met her there... Actually he joined that club to meet her... Wants to know more about her...

Junior Mrs.Kim: My brother once watched her dance... He felt she was sad about something & he also feels like he want to make her smile... Wants to dance with her happily... So he joined a dance club in our uni... That's how their love story started.

Jhope: Wow... Mom... It's so cool... Mr Park Uncle easily make ur sis to fall in love...

Senior Mrs.Kim: It's not that easy hobi... She is not that easy to open up to anyone... He tried very hard to gain my sister's attention... & Finally succeeded to make her fall in love.