Fated Love - Part 10

Jungkook waiting for the door to open from last 2 min... Finally it opened by a middle aged man, who is in his 50's... May be the butler of the house... He thought by his dressing style.

Is it Mr. Kim Namjoon's house...? Kookie asked him impatiently. Yes sir, it is... Are you come for joonie, please come inside... I will call him. Kookie is shocked to here butler of the house called his master with sweet nick name...? (He never know something like this... Because they don't have maids at home, his mom's always love to maintain the house by themselves & taking care of their family).

After 2 minutes a tall handsome man with confused look, came downstairs... Hello Mr., I am Kim Namjoon... Who are you? I didn't saw you before... Joon asked kookie in his calm tone.

As soon as he heard the name, kookie badly want to punch his face to take his hyung with him & didn't even bother to inform his family... He is may be a good reputed person in public, but what he did is wrong according to him... But he need to clam down, 1st he need to confirm his hyung if fine & the person infront of him didn't have any other motive towards his hyung.... So he should be careful...

Hello Mr.Kim, I am Jeon Jungkook... If I am not wrong, U took my Hyung from the mall in his unconscious state after fire accident... Right??? He try to ask as cool as possible but it let out in a mocking way with straight face...

Joon just chuckled... & It raising the temperament of kookie every passing second... Am I said some kind of joke Mr. Kookie asked with cold tone... 1st u kidnapped my Hyung & when I am asking u are laughing at me??? What is this behaviour Mr. May be you are good... But I won't tolerate you, if something happens to my Hyung because of you.... He threatened.

OMG.... I am sorry Mr.Jeon, I am sorry... I am just thought of something... Forget it... But if I am right, you are baby kookie right / bunny right?

Kookie looking at him shockingly... How did you know this??? Kookie asked still in shock...

Ok, come upstairs with me... Ur Hyung is sleeping, u can check him... Whithout waiting for his reply Joon went towards upstairs... Kookie followed him like a lost puppy, still in shocking & confused state...

Joon lead him to one of the room, when he entered in his room... Kookie eyes strucked on the seen infront of him... He is relaxed by now watching his hyung sleeping soundly but he frowned his eyes because his hyung snuggled into a women's lap, while putting his hands around her waist...

That seen just remembered kookie that, whenever his hyung is in fear he always sleep like this in Mrs.Kim's lap to get rid of that fear (Jin's mom... Please don't confuse b/w Jin's mom & joon's mon both are Mrs.Kim but diff.)... That means his hyung is in fear??? But nothing is suspicious here... But more like homely feeling... Then what is he feared of???

He went near to his hyung... Called him in low tone.... Jin Hyung... Jin Hyung... Jin slowly opened his eyes & blink it for multiple times to adjust the light... then he saw his baby infront of his eyes with teary eyes... Kookie.... Baby... Why are u crying??? He streched his hand to wipe his tears... But he feels sooo weak... He feels like his body is numb... His eyes roam around the room, he saw a person with dimple smile & consern in his eyes, stand near the coach & the room is unfamiliar to him... Atlast he find himself in a women's lap, who is staring at him lovingly... He really got Confused.

Kookie where am I? What happened to me??? Who are they??? Why I am here???.... Kookie smiled at him & wiped his tears... Hyung calm down.... Nothing happened to you... All is well & good... You take some rest... We will go to home, when you feel better...

Jin didn't utter anything... His eyes still feels heavy & he didn't have stamina to fight with braty brother of him... He closed his eyes in same position again.... Mrs.Kim trailing her hands in Jin's hair loving, which makes him feel comfortable & drifted into dreamland...