Fated Love - Part 27

Park Corporation - Conference Hall

All Team Heads & Directors are present there for the discussion about the new project, for which JK&Team went to Canada.

Meeting started and JK explained about project & establishment plans to respective teams. After his presentation the CEO started to speak...

CEO - Mr.Park : First of all I want to appreciate you guys for your efforts to make our company successful. Thank you all of you... Thank you JK, without your efforts, I don't think this project will come to our hands. And I approve all your requests to complete this project... But I do have some small suggestions for you, I know we have a reputed interior designer for all our former works, but I want to appoint a new interior designer for this project... And our partner requested us to make musical vedio about our new project designs advertising & they want that music should be special... So I invited 2 persons for those works... I hope you like my choice.

All clapped with big smile & enthusiasm to know, who might their CEO to be choosen.

Then Conference Hall door opened by two males with masks. All are eager to know, who are those except 2 members... they looks confused first then mad & glaring at both masked male, who didn't dare to make any eye contact with them. CEO raised from his chair & went near to them... Hello Mr.Young mans, thanks for accepting my offer...

So ladies & gentlemen he is Mr.Agust-D, our new project music producer, he pointed towards one of the both masked males & he removed his mask... everyone gasped, some are blinked their eyes to see him properly, some are stoped blinking their eyes, some are pinch theirselves to realise the fact that, Korea's No 1 rapper & producer present infront of their eyes... Except two members, they don't have any excitement in their faces but looks like angry... (None of them knows his real name as he don't want to share his personal life with others, his company also take every action to maintain his privacy... only his pics, his career details & his songs are available in internet no other personal information available... Mr.Park knows him personally but maintains their professional attitude...)

Everyone welcomed him through claps & bright smiles on their lips.

Mr.Agust-D, he is Mr.Jeon Jungkook our new Project Director & he is Mr.Park Jimin, our new project Team Lead... He introduced him with Jungkook&Jimin... You can contact them if you want to know project theme or any other information. He shake hands with both, then & there he realise there will be a big Strom waiting for him at home...

Then Mr.Park turns towards the other person... So he is Mr.Jung Hoseok or I can say Mr.J-Hope, our new project interior designer & he removed his mask... all forgot they are present in conference hall but chant with excitement with even more brighter smile... "You are our hope... We are your hope... Our J-Hoooooope....". He returned his sunshine smile... "Well... You are really famous young man..." Mr park patted J-Hope shoulder & then introduce JK & Jimin to him also.

"Thank you for your warm welcome guys... We look forward to work together" Sope said in unison.

After that JK breafly explain about project to both of them & ended up with "feel free to contact our team for any other required information..."

Then they ended meeting & Mr.Park asked JK & Jimin to introduce them to his team & give them a proper office tour ( They are not just an ordinary persons to introduce by any assistance, so he give that work to Jk&Jimin). All leave the conference hall one by one after CEO.

At last only 4 people remain in the conference hall... JK,Jimin along with Agust-D & J.-Hope... Jk&Jimin take all their files... JK asked jimin to escort them to him to his cabin...