Fated Love - Part 15

Time Skip - 15 days

Sope still not fully recovered, but they can do their own work... Still they are not allowed to work... Their parents already went to their mansion...

In this time while jimin & Namjoon visited them several times but not at the same time... Except Kookie noone knows about their engagement... Jimin is glad that kookie didn't tell them about the person whom he engaged with... Namjoon don't want to reveal it without jimin's consent, so they kept that matter aside for now.

Jimin also became good friend with others but whenever hobi talked over excitedly it irritates Suga but he didn't shown it to others... Somehow he is happy because jimin is a kind hearted person, he never want to hurt others... He always think about others before him... If hobi gets jimin's love, he will take good care of hobi... Hobi will be happy... This thought make calm him down from his irritation of something...

Kookie tries to talk with jimin about his engagement but he didn't get any good chace for that...

Jin always feels shy around Namjoon and wants to saw him without blinking his eyes... Namjoon always surprises him with his knowledge... he likes this feeling... He always feels nervous to make an eye contact with him... Suga observed all this but didn't said anything...

It's weekend now... Day after tomorrow jikook are going to Canada for 1 week with their team for their project meeting with clients... So all wants to spend sometime before their business tour...

Minimonie came to Bangtan Mansion together for the 1st time...

They do chit chat on random things for sometime... (Not in living room, still in Suga room... It's because of overprotective human bunny...)

Jin: Ok babies... I will make lunch for us... U guys carry on...

Beak: Hyung... You sure all are your babies here...

Jin: Ahhh... (With confused face...)

Hobi: So... You are indirectly calling Namjoon Hyung as your baby... (With teasing smirk...)

Beak high-fived with Hobi... Jin frozen on the spot... & Namjoon chocked on the air by that comment & coughed... Suga,jimin,kookie looked at them with smirk, surprise & worried look respectively... (All reactions at once only)

Jin came to sence by Namjoon's cough... He hurriedly gave him water & glared at hobi & beak, who are controlling their laugh... Beak stopped laugh by Jin's glare.. but hobi don't...

Suga stopped him by closing hobi mouth with his hand... Jimin is still surprised but his surprise expression turns into happiness as an Idea popped in his mind... He smiled sheepishly...

Beak... Come with me to help... Jin said and went from there after glaring at hobi & beak for the last time... But nonetheless he feels shy by the thought of calling Namjoon as baby... What are you thinking Jin... He is elder than you... Stop over thinking... Jin scolded himself.

Jin Hyung can I come with you to help... Jimin asked from behind.

You know cooking??? Hobi asked him.

Whom you are asking Hobi... He only knows how to boil water... Namjoon said with teasing tone.

Ohhh come on Hyung.... Other than boiling water I also know how to chop vegitables... But what about you... The one who is teasing me now is a GOD of DISTRUCTION... Who is not even allowed to enter into the kitchen... Did you forgot that??? Jimin sassed back & went to kitchen...

Suga: What he mean by GOD of DISTRUCTION???

Kookie: You guys don't know right... I will tell you...

Namjoon: Kookie stop right there...