Fated Love - Part 11

Kookie sleeping peacefully until baek knocked on his bedroom door loudly... But our heavy sleeper didn't effected by that noise... Baek continuously called kookie to open the door... At last he used his last weapon to wakeup his coconut head Hyung...

KOOKIE HYUNGGGGGG..... SOMEONE PROPOSED YOUR MAMA BIRD JUST NOW & YOUR MAMA BIRD ACCEPTED IT...

Jungkook eyes short opened... & Hurriedly went to open the door to know the actual details of the news he heard just now... When he opened the door beak saw beak laughing hardly by hold his stomach... Kookie looked at him confusingly... Jin came there while shouting... "Brat... What did you just say... Who proposed whom???" by he understood the situation when he saw furious bunny & laughing baek...

What happened kookie... You looking furious... What this brat did to you??? Did he again pranked you to wake you up???... Jin asked while controlling his laugh... "I will kill him..." he about to catch baek but baek is fast enough to run and hide behind jin...

"Hyung... Step aside... I will really kill him today..." Kookie said furiously... Jin mentally face palmed himself... "Seriously kookie... How many times you fooled for one reason???"... Jin asked.... "Millions of times Hyung..." baek said still laughing... "Shut up brat... You know how sensitive your bunny Hyung in this matter... But you still dared to prank him... I will not going to save you from him next time..." Jin said to baek strictly...

Beak stopped his laugh and came infront of bunny... "I am sorry Hyung... Please forgive me... But what can I do It's 10 in the morning... I am trying to wake you up from past 30 min, but you didn't bother to wake up... Do you forget to go to hospital???" Baek said with puppy eyes...

What the... I really forget about that... Wait for me in the living room... I will be there in 20 min... We will leave... Bunny said & turn to fresh up... But Jin held his wrist, which make him halt... "Kookie... Are Sope in the hospital??? Did they injured in that accident??? Are they fine??? Jin asked in low tone & head low... Guilt is clearly shown in his words... That's why you didn't tell me about them yesterday day right??? Jin again asked. Tears are flowing from his eyes by now...

Kookie hugged him without wasting anytime... "They are fine Hyung... Please don't blame yourself for anything... They are waiting for you... We will go together...", Jin shook his head as No...

Kookie sighed... "Hyung... You want them to beat your kookie... Suga Hyung already caught my lie yesterday... If you didn't come, he will interrogate me... You don't want to upset them right. Are you???

Jin again shook his head as No still crying in kookie's embrace... "Silly Hyung... Don't cry like baby... Did you prepare breakfast??? I am super hungry...", "Brat... You are the baby" Jin said...

Kookie face flattered... "Stop calling me baby kookie Hyung... Namjoon Hyung teased me to the core... in which angle I look like baby??? Kookie wined like a baby..." Jin just chuckled at his childish behaviour...

"Ohhh... Please... Which grownup man fight for banana milk???" Beak said with teasing look... "You... Hyung... warn him to Stay away from my love or I will kill him, if he try to stole my banana milk..." Kookie glared at baek...

Scary cat complaining to mama bird... Beak said in mocking tone... Before kookie punch him, Jin hugged his bunny... "Your mama bird will take care of it... You go and fresh up..." Jin said to clam his double bunny, who hide his face on his hyung's chest with angry pout.

Jin chuckled more... " Go & fresh up baby... We will wait for u at dining table..." Jin send kookie to freshup, then turn to beak and twist his ear...

"Brat... Why are you always try to tease/mock my baby..." Jin said... "Ahhhh... Sorry... Sorry Hyung... I won't tease your baby... But isn't he cute in angry pout..." Beak said tring to get out of Jin hold... Jin left his ear... "Yes... My cute baby... I want to protect him from every obstacle... but I made him cry only..." Jin said with head low.