Fated Love - Part 18

BEAR.... All juniors except Beakkook.
ANGEL... Kook but noone hear that.

All run towards him & he too run towards his hyungs.... Kook still processing the fact that his hyungs knows his angle but he doesn't know anything... HOW??? Beakhyun just staring at the group & his kookie hyung... It's strange for him, kookie still beside him but not run after his hyungs...

Beak: Hyung... Don't you know him???

Kookie: Ahhh... (Still thinking not giving attention to Beak words)

Beak: What Ahhhh???? Stupid Hyung, why are you standing here & what's with that confused face???

Kookie: Hmmm...

Hyung.... Come to earth... Beak shakes kookie.

On the other side:

Except Suga All crushed Tae with bear hug...

Jin: Bear... When did u come??? U told me that you will come on next week...

Tae: That's a surprise... How can I miss my hyung's birthday...

Hobi: How did u come inside bear... Isn't it locked from inside???

Jimin: That's so simple...

Suga: How???

Jimin: No... No... Tae (Whispers)

Tae: Because... Jimin opened the door for me.

Jinsope: You knows him??? Wait... Actually why this minimonie called you bear??? You know them before???

RM: This brat is my younger an.... (received a glare from jimin)... hehehe my younger sibling... Smack on Tae's head...

Tae: Hyung... (Pouted)

RM: What...??? You know them... But never told me that, whenever I told about them, you got jelous & even pretend like you are not interested...

Tae: That's not my problem Hyung... Your 148 IQ always falls for my acting skills... Flip his imaginary hair...

RM: Yaeh... Yeah... I am a fool, so I always believe whatever you say w/o any second thought... (with sad tone)

Tae: Hyung... I am sorry 😔... Please forgive your taetae... (In cute voice while holding his ears along with puppy eyes)

RM: (Signed... He can't resist those puppy eyes) Ok... I will forgive you for now, but if you repeat it... I won't forgive you...

Tae: Yaeh... My Hyung is best...

Jumped on RM, who hold him securely... All are watching an adorable scene infront of them with sweet smile on their faces. Jimin coughed to gain their attention...

Tae backoff from RM and hugged jimin tightly...

Jimin: Brat... You remembered me now...

Tae: Ohhh... My Baby.J is jelous... (With a teasing smile)

Jimin: Yes I am... I missed you so much... (With teary eyes)

Tae: I missed you too... Now I am back... We will make so many pranks ok... (Wiped his tears)... Now smile...

Am I invisible to you all???...

All turned their heads to the direction of voice...

RM,Jimin: Mom....
Jin: Aunty...

RM: You said... You have headache,so can't come with me???

Mrs.Kim: That's a long story... I will tell you later...