Chapter 1

"The Demon"

Warning: fear, language, angst
{Y/N 1st POV}

The buzz of the alarm kept ringing. Tapping the off button on my phone, I shot up, excited to start the day. In a boring place with only myself, I've found the best way to make the most of life.

After getting dressed in a white full body suit (Like spider-man heh) and a shell, I finally came up with what to do today. Wearing something that made me feel like I was on the go really helped with motivation.

First up was reorganizing your room; one of the enjoyable things to do. It just felt so cool when my furniture was placed differently.

This time, I put the bed and drawer in the back of the room. I felt like doing something a little more so I decided, why not reorganize the inside of your drawer too?

After finishing up all that, I exited the room.

Yawn~

I stretched for a bit, and then made my way down the sewers. The walk was quiet but short. Nothing but the usual happened. I soon arrived to my favorite blind spot where I watched and listened to my brothers skate in their little rink.

Their happy conversations echoed through the walls. Oh, how much I envied them.

Everyday I'd come here. This was my routine. The first time I saw them, I was so happy, but now, that happiness had lessened. I wanted more than to just listen and watch, but there was nothing that could be done. So many countless nights spent imagining a timeline where I'd meet them, be friends with them, and love them like a family. I had noticed the longing and dread building up. I wish I could just close your eyes and dream forever.

Unfortunately that's not the case.

My thoughts were quickly disrupted by a pure black liquid dripping on the ground. Eyes widened, I reached to put my hand on my head where small horns stuck out. There was black liquid on it.

Shit.

Fear filled my body as I rushed through the sewers, trying to make it back to my hidden room.

It's going to be fine, this has happened before. We just forgot to take our pills this morning. It's fine. I know what to do.

I comfort yourself in your thoughts to maintain my current state. When arriving in my room, I ran straight to the drawer. Upon opening it, I found out that the pills I was looking for had been misplaced.

Oh. I rearranged my drawers.

I checked the other drawer doors but no pills. Damn it! This was actually bad. Panic started to fill inside me which only meant that the black liquid would spread. Or you should say the demon would spread.

Since I could remember, this demon within me had the ability to take full control over my form. The pills were the one thing that kept the demon at bay and I forgot to take them this morning. On top of that, I misplace the medication. Just my luck.

The horns on my head now started growing and my senses started to feel distant. I was still persistent, looking everywhere for the medication.

It felt like I was drowning now. Everything was getting dizzy.

And then I blacked out.