Chapter 4

"No"

Warnings: N/A
{Y/N 1st POV}

My vision slowly started to coming back. There was a figure leaning over me. Probably Splinter again. But the figure seemed off; it didn't match Splinter at all. It almost looked like—

DONNIE?!

I moved back, away from him. Oh. My. God. What the fuck? What the fuck is happening?

"H()()- wait! ()() okay, I()()()()." he spoke to me.

What the heck was he saying? Everything felt so fuzzy. I could barely remember anything. How did I end up here? Why is Donnie here?

I started to shake a bit, being stressed out by this whole situation. I think Donnie also started to get stressed out from seeing me shake.

It's fine. It's fine. It'll be okay. Just breath.

I brought my knees up to my chest and gripped my legs to stop shaking.

"Um.." Donnie started to say nervously, "Are you good?"

I stared at him blankly for a few seconds before nodding slowly. It was the best I could do right now.

"...Do you want to go to my place?"

Hah. Donnie doesn't know how to comfort someone. I know him, I've seen this before. He's probably trying to get some help from his brothers.

Wait.

His brothers.

He's inviting me to come to their liar?! But I'm not ready- what do I do?

I just ended up slowly nodding again. I DON'T KNOW!!

"Okay. Follow me." he got up and started to walk the way to the liar, even making sure I was following behind, which I ended up doing because I didn't want to just sit in my room.

This all was happening too quickly. I wasn't ready to meet the brothers right now. Plus Splinter isn't here to introduce me. In other words, I'M REALLY PANICKING.

Every step was another increase in my heart rate. The fear in me was multiplied by 1,000.

Donnie kept checking his maps to check if he was going in the right direction to the liar. I knew though. I've been through here many times before.

We were coming closer and closer to the liar. I couldn't take it anymore.

I just stopped in place.

Donnie heard my footsteps stop and turned his head. He looked confused.

I just stared at the ground and shook my head, being too scared to speak. He awkwardly shifted his weight to face me.

Donnie spoke, "You don't have to come."

I kept looking at the floor.

"Okay." he said.

And we just quietly walked back. There was probably so much on our minds but we kept quiet. I didn't say anything, and he didn't say anything.

Once I was back in my room, he gave a little nod and left.

I closed the door behind me.

Alone.

Quiet.

I fell to my knees.

Then I just fucking cried.

~

N/A: no closure ending today :( sometimes it be like that.