Chapter 5

"What Happened?"

Warnings: N/A
{Y/N 1st POV}

I woke up tiredly. The feeling of regret filled my stomach right when I opened my eyes. I was awfully hungry but I didn't feel like getting out of bed.

Just everything that happened the night before...

How could I be so dumb? Why didn't I say anything? How did he find me?

It hurt to think but I had to try and remember what had happened before. I remember doing my daily routine, visiting the liar, and having my demon possess me. My room was all trashed so I had to throw away the ripped-up things.

Oh.

Right.

That's when I saw Donnie.

And then the demon came back, I almost killed Donnie, and he found out about this place.

That pretty much sums it up.

"Sigh~"

I wish I could just press restart. Damn me. Why'd all that have to happen? Whatever. I guess moping around won't do anything.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Everything is just so tiring. BUT I HAVE TO! I can't just lay in bed all day. Maybe the 5-second-rule could work.

5... 4...

I counted down.

3... 2... 1...

And I stood up.

Okay, now the hard part's done. Time for my daily routine.

After getting dressed and doing a little room clean-up, I stood in my doorway, looking towards the path to the turtle's Lair.

Should I go?

No. That would be too risky. What we need to do is inform Splinter about the new events that happened.

I walked through a different path from the Lair to The Point.

~

A/N: I hope you have a good day today, please drink some water and eat :)