Chapter 5

Leo return home an half hour later after Mei left, the driver that his father had arrange it for him pick him up at the school. He felt uncomfortable since morning, he didn't see Mei as usual. Whenever he goes downstair to eat breakfast, Mei always stand beside the end of the stairs to greet morning to him but he always ignore her. But that morning she didn't do that, because the maid told them that Mei is sick.

The reason that he treated Mei like that, it was because Miu told him that Mei doesn't like him. Because she had abandon him since he was born, which is why Miu is the one who took care of him. When Yue told him that he is going to live at the mansion with Yue and Mei, he didn't like it at all. Which is why Miu sometimes come and sleep over since Leo doesn't want to be apart from Miu. He already consider Miu as his mother.

Leo still feel confuse as to why he felt uncomfortable not being able to see Mei that morning but soon he just brush it off. He needs to think about finishing his school homework, Leo is a smart kid. Yue send Leo to one of the most prestiges school in the country, the level of studies is different from a local school even though Leo is only 6 years old. But his more mature than any other 6 year old kids.

Leo finally arrived home, he got out from the car and went inside the mansion, sure enough Mei wasn't there to greet him as usual, only the maid greet him. He didnt care but curious as to why Mei isn't there, the answer that the maid say shocked Leo. Mei had left the mansion, she didnt left to go shopping or anything. The maid told Leo that Mei had pack her stuff and left.

Leo run towards Mei's room, this is the first time he comes to her room. Before, he felt disgusting to even set foot near her room but now he wanted to confirm whether the maid is telling the truth or the other way around. But unfortunately, the maid told him the truth. Mei's room is empty, there is no stuff at her make up table. Leo look into Mei's wardrobe, but there no clothes inside. She really did left, without saying anything.

The last thing that Leo remember, ignore Mei when she try to put vegetable at his plate when they were having dinner together. Leo throw the vegetable at Mei's cloth and told her not to put anything that he doesn't like, he also told her that no matter what she did. he would not acknowledge her as his mother. At that time Mei's face shows that she is really heartbroken at the word that Leo has said but he didnt feel anything at all at the time.

Know that she had left, Leo felt that something will change. Leo walk out of Mei's room and goes to his own room, he got into his bed and lay down. Soon he feel asleep until almost dinner time, his father woke him up.