Chapter 29

***********************************************************************************************************************
Dear Readers, please bear with me here. It is still story about Yue but not for long....read it and soon there will be Mei's part.....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yue couldn't denied that what he had done have a great impact not only on him and Leo but also his parent.
If he just listen to his parent then things right now didn't have to happen.
And this had made him realise that sometimes what his parent do for him is the best choice but he at that time wasn't thinking straight, because he love Miu and would not hurt her.
But at the same time, he also didn't want to disappoint his parent. But as time goes by, he finally had the courage to tell his parent about Miu.
They had dicuss all about the things that had happen these one year when they never contact nor see each other, Yue ask for his parent forgiveness and promise them that he would not disappoint them again.
Being the parent, of course his parent forgave him.
Yue's father had done this because he needs to let his son know that even though he is the only son that doesn't mean that both of his parent wants to spoil him rotten.
They wanted him to know that every action he takes has it's consequences and when his father had to take action in demoting him, his father want Yue to realise that Miu see him not as a someone who she truly love but as someone whom would provide her with everything that is luxury. And he proved Yue that he was right about Miu.

Their forgive and forget about what happen this few years....
While they talk about reminiscing past memories, Yue is off guard when his mother ask that question.
"Have you ever thought about Mei after you both got divorced?"
There is a long silence in Yue's part because he never would have guess that his mother would ask him about Mei.
And so he said "No"
"Don't you want to find and ask if she could be together with you."
"What are you talking about mom, I don't even know where she is after she left. To tell you the truth i never thought of her after we got divorced."
"Not even once?"
Yue hesitate, yes he lied. He did thought of her after his relationship with Miu falls apart but that didn't change anything at all since things already happen.
"If you guys got back together, I would be happy. Though I have to say this to you, if you didn't have any feelings for her at least thing about Leo. You had made the biggest mistake when you took Leo away from Mei as soon after she gave birth to him and letting Miu taking care of Leo is also the worst decision you made. Now looks what happen, the outcome is that Leo doesn't have a mother."

What his mother said is truem he was the one that made this happen and he could not change it back. Now his mind is thinking how to find Mei since he have to take responsibility to mend back the bond between mother and child.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mei (Present Time)

Mei felt contain about her life right now and she didn't expect that  her live would turn even better.
She got a good job and the environment was great, got many colleagues that would teach and help her in getting better doing her work.
And she felt grateful for that, she now doesn't felt like she is a person whom can be confident with herself. Take a step towards the decision to left the dark past of her is the right choice. If she didn't take that step, she probably wouldn't be here today.
Now, she at the kitchen preparing breakfast for two person.
She is much happier, while she prepare their breakfast. She couldn't help but remember about Leo, that is the only thing that she couldn't not erase.
She is a mother and she gave birth to Leo, even though she didn't have any opportunity to take care of him but she love him dearly.
She felt the pain of not being able to take care him, do everything what a mother should do because Yue had took all of her rightd as a mother and gave Leo to Miu.