Chapter 9

During Yue's father meeting with the shareholders and the executive member, they all have made the same decision to remove Yue's from the CEO position. Yue's father had also made the same the decision, he wants his son to repent from all the things that he did to Mei. The reason why he did this, it's because he couldn't protect his best friends daughter. He thought that if Mei marrying his son could make her happy since Mei have feelings for Yue.

Even though that Yue disagree but it was his fault to threatened Yue that if he didn't marry Mei then he will not be selected as the heir to his company. Yue's father thinks that them marrying now would made Yue slowly learn about Mei and soon be able to accept her as his wife. Thats what he thought but that had back fired him, when he and his wife found out that Yue and Mei got divorced. He questioning his son about what happen during their marriage life.

But Yue didn't tell them anything except that it was Mei the one who prepared the divorce paper, she was the one who wants to divorce. Yue's father thought that Mei probably have lose her feelings so that's why she did it but then a few weeks after that he found out the truth of how his son been treating Mei since the day they got married. He could not believe what he heard, his loyal maid whom he sent to tends his son and his daughter in law have told her what happen in the mansion.

When he and his wife heard all if it, his wife cry...she also could not believe the son that she raise is someone that cold hearted to treat Mei like that, she nor her husband never raise Yue to that kind of environment. So why did Yue treat Mei like that, and on top of that...after Mei gave birth to their grandson. He would send their grandson to his lover so he and his lover could raise their grandson and manipulate their grandson into hating Mei, his own mother.

Thus this had made Yue's father to make the decision, they would cut of they relationship as his parents, his wife also agree. She as a mother herself could never imagine what Mei's feeling after her son had been taken away and been raise by Yue's lover, for her that is the most unforgivable act. The company that Yue's father build wasn't just his effort alone, his best friend: Mei's father also contribute in that company. They were originally partners but something happen to his best friend, which is why his best friend had made him promise to take care of his daughter.

But hearing what happen to Mei, Yue's father think what would happen if he die and see his best friend again? What can he tell him? That his own son had made his daughter suffer so much?
The guild that he felt can't be describe, he cannot face his best friend if that ever happen. So in order to made up all the things that his son had done to Mei, he ask the butler to search a capable private investigator to search where Mei had gone to.

He needs to apologise to her, because of his son ruthless act towards her. He will compensate everything even thought it is nothing compare to what she been through but at the very least, he wanted her to live a comfortable live without worrying about money. Beside she deserve to have her father's shared. He also found out that she did not take anything after the divorce been finalise, it probably because she doesn't need anything that is related to Yue.