Chapter 15

Mei have started her new life after divorced with Yue. She left the mansion and goes to her best friend's house. She didn't tell anyone about her divorced and her arrival at her best friend's house. When she arrived there, she look at the house and took a deep breath then exhale it. She walks towards the door and ring a bell, she wait for awhile then she heard the door is open.

Her friend Kasumi look surprise when she sees Mei standing there, she hasn't heard any news about Mei after she got married. She tried to contact her but she couldn't since the number was no longer in service.
Mei as soon as she sees Kasumi, she hug her and cry.

She couldn't contain her feeling since she hasn't see her best friend for years and she is glad that Kasumi is still living in the same neighbourhood when they both were still housemate.

"It's been so long Kasumi."
Kasumi who is shocked with Mei sudden appearances at her door soon hugs her back and cry. She hug Mei tightly and almost shout "Where have you been all this time? I couldn't contact you after you got married to that guy. Do you know how worried i was?"

Mei coulnd't say anything to defend herself, she kept crying and only said sorry repeatedly to Kasumi. There was a reason why she can't contact with her since after she got married to Yue, she thought that she could be happy because she had married with the man that she fell in love with. But that thought had been crushed when the man she love was cruel to her and also he was in love with another woman.

She knew that, but she just think that during their marriage. He could learn to love her, that wasn't the case. Instead he hates her each passing day.

Both Mei and Kasumi stand outside for a few minutes while hugging each other. After that Kasumi said
"Let's get inside to warm up, the neighbour probably wonder why to grown woman standing outside crying while hugging each other."
Mei smile and nodded her head.

After they both got inside, Kasumi guide Mei to seat at the sofa. There is a few second of silent before Kasumi ask Mei.
"What had happen to you after you got married? You disappear without telling anyone."
"It's a long story, i just got away from every nightmare i had since i got married to Yue."
"What happen? And i heard that you had a kid with him. What makes you say that it was your nightmare?"

Before telling Kasumi the life that she's been living, she tried to calm herself down. Because this is the first time that she have the courage to tell a person about her life with Yue.
Kasumi didn't want Mei to rush talking about it, she knows that Mei probably have some difficult to talk about it.

So she waits until Mei is ready.
"Me and Yue just got divorced. We have a son but the custody goes to Yue."
"What exactly happen between you two? I thought that you were happy after you got married to Yue. Is there something going on during your marriage year?"
"I...i was happy when i became his wife and i thought that even though that time we got married was because of his family, i would hope that my marriage would work and he could see that i really love him."

Mei stop, there is so much emotion she held when she talk about Yue especially when she remember what Yue had done to her during their marriage.

Mei continue until late afternoon, Kasumi heard everything that's been happening to Mei felt furious towards Yue. She did not expect that Mei was treated like that and worse, Yue took away the child from her. But she continue to stay because of her son, but that also had her hope crush brutally. Her son didn't consider her as his mother.

She was treated like a maid there. She had lost all hope and love towards Yue and her son, Leo. Thus she gave up and agree to a divorced and the custody of her son. Now she just want to live for herself and not for anyone else. She had made up her might to be a strong woman, never again to believe in love.

"So what are you gonna do now?"
"First i need to find a place to stay because i truly don't know where to go. But what comes to my mind is you."
"You can stay here with me. I'm glad that the first person that you been thinking of asking help is me. And you know that no matter what i would always be there to help you. That's what bestie for."

Both Mei and Kasumi laugh.  Then they continue to talk about many things, there is so much things that Kasumi told Mei about their other friends. Mei is glad to hear all about them. She wishes to see them.
"I'm glad to know all of them are doing great with their own career. I wish i could do the same."

****Author's Thoughts****
Again, english is not my first language...
But do comment if there is misspell, i would change it.
I forgot the whole story....since i haven't update this for a long time, i totally forgot😅
but i will try my best to update this story and finish it as soon as possible (if i'm not busy)
Anyway, enjoy reading and have a nice day/night to y'll🤗🤗