Chapter 18

The relationship between Yue and Miu got sour, this happen a week ago when Yue ask Miu about taking care of Leo. At first she said that, she will but in just a few hours after they finished discussing about it. Miu already got out and let the maid took care of everything including Yue.

He knows about this when he got back home and look around to search Miu, but he didn't find her anywhere inside the condo. Yue ask the maid and she told him that after Sei out working, Miu ask the maid to prepared breakfast for Leo as she is busy getting ready to go out with her friends. The maid just follow what Miu had told her because that is why she was hired in the first place.

Yue got angry because of it. His request was simple and it wasn't hard , he just want Miu to take care Leo since he was busy working. He did everything for her and she did this.
He waited Miu, and she got back home just past midnight. Yue was about to yell at her but he thinks back that since it is already late at night, he didn't want to cause his son to wake up because of his yelling.

He just look at Miu whom got inside their room with her drunken state, she didn't realise that Sei is watching her. She just walk towards him and ask him why he hasn't sleep yet, and when she tried to kiss him. Yue avoid her lips from kissing his cheek. Of course being drunk, Miu didn't think anything of it. She fell into his body because she couldn't no longer stay away after having fun at the night club with her friend.

Yue just push Miu to his left sight of their bed, he glared at her because he thinks Miu's attitudes is getting worse.
She wasn't like these before their marriage but know he thinks this is probably her true-self because before she took care of Leo and be like a mother to him.
What happen? Why it has become like this?

Yue thoughts been extend until morning, he didn't sleep at their room but decide to sleep on the couch at the living room because he cant sleep when Miu is reek of alcohol. Usually Miu would sleep t the guest room since she knew that Yue would be angry at her because she got back home late. But last night, she couldn't think straight so she walks into their room reek with alcohol and Yue didn't like that.

Yue woke up early and was about to get ready for work. He walks into his son room and find that Leo is still sleeping on his bed. He walks towards him and caressing Leo hairs. This woke him up and Yue look into and saw Sei is sitting beside his bed.
"Good morning Leo." And Yue reply good morning to Yue too.
"Dady have to get ready for work, you should wake up too since your going to school today."
But Leo felt like he didn't want to go to school today. During their new life here, Leo been thinking about his birth mother. He thought that he finally going to be happy with Miu being his mother after marrying his father.

Well she did become his mother but she seems to change after that, he still remember when they moved into this condo. He tried to wake Miu because he wants her to make him breakfast and send him to school, that what he imagine when Miu become his mother but that was opposite to what he thought when Miu woke up and shout at him for disturbing her sleep.

She shout at him, telling him that he should make his own breakfast by finding everything at the fridge. Soon after that, Miu gone back to sleep. It took Yue for a few second to think what had happen?
He was shocked to see that Miu raise her voice at him.
It felt like he had just woke up from a sweet dream and soon find it was a nightmare.

After that incident, he no longer wake Miu. He tried to prepared his own breakfast, even though it happen like that but Leo still hope that Miu would love and consider him as her own son but that didn't happen at all.
Because the only thing that Miu had done is going out everyday with her friends and has become more distant towards him. This made him sad and thinks back about his own birth mother.

If she is here with them and his dad would not marry Miu, would their life be better, he thought. His felt like his dad and Miu had become more distant, never spend time with him. He knows that his dad is busy working to provide them a good life, he is smart and he didn't need grown up people to tell him that. And so he wanted Miu to spend time with him like a normal son and mother time even though their were't blood related but he didn't got what he wanted.

As days goes by, he himself decide not to expect anything from Miu. He has decided to become distant towards her, because she sleep during the day and goes out before he got back home from school and only on midnight or early morning that she would go back home.

****Author's Thoughts****
Hello everyone, for those who already read chapter 17. I am sorry because i knew you guys probably got confused with the character's name. I got mixed it up, the father is YUE not SEI and the son is LEO not YUE.
It was my mistake and i'm sorry for that.
Anyway thanks for the continuously waiting new chapter and read this story of mine and please voted if you felt that this story should get vote☺️.
Next chapter will be publish on Thursday  (in my country that is, not sure what day in yours country).
Have a nice day or night guys😘😘