part 10

Sans held my hand tight while we quickly teleported over a house which had a lingering aroma of pie and warm lights. Sans looked around curiously, looking at the direction where there were quick footsteps impending. You glanced at sans' face to see that he was calm.. Looking like he was happy even. You watched as you saw a Frisk again, which Toriel walking behind Frisk.

"it's good to see you again, kiddo. the speech got a bit rough and i had to get you both to safety." sans looked at Frisk and then to a large goat lady back at Frisk again.

"did anything bad happen to you, Frisk? i hope the commotion didn't cause anything serious." sans was inspecting Frisk.

"You must be Y/N! It is so good to meet you dear, please follow me." The goat lady calmly spoke whilst holding your hand and ushering you somewhere else.

You were trying to resist her dragging and looking at sans desperately but he was already occupied with Frisk.

The door shut behind us as she had dragged me into this room which had a extra sized bed and some boxes scattered around.

"Hello my dear, I'm Toriel. I used to be the queen of the underground, now I hope you don't mind me taking you into this room. I could not help but feel pity when I saw that bruise on such a beautiful face like yours!" She chuckled to herself. Your face was tinted with a light pink blush.

"Let me heal that up for you, will you allow me to?"

You nodded, desperately hoping that she had some type of healing magic that would make the bruise go away within seconds.

Toriel and you got closer as she shared you her favourite book about snails. She seemed to be really happy when you told her that snails are rather common in the surface and there are some gigantic ones living up here, too.

"Y/N, would you want to go up stage during the speech to represent the bond between humans and monsters? After all, you are dating sans are you not?" Toriel questioned.

You let out a heave, shrugging sorrowly.

"I don't know what we are. At least we made up from some reckless thing I did to try and not catch feelings for Sans because he's a monster."

Toriel looked at you, then embraced you into a tight hug. That was all you needed. A comforting hug. You teared up a little while trying to hold back your tears when someone knocked on the door.

"hey toriel, so did y/n agree on the speech?" sans queried.

Toriel was about to speak before you nodded with a grin, not knowing your face was still red from trying to hold back your tears. Sans asked if you were alright but you just brushed it off, trying not to talk about how you felt about him and your relationship.

——————————————————
sans pov:

(yes there is one hehehu)
(also i thank that one person for starring my chapters :) i love you. you are the reason i am still writing this book!)

toriel dragged y/n inside her room to distract them from me and frisk planning to ask y/n to be my girlfriend. heh. i know its weird. we met a fee days ago and we're dating but uh, they always stood out to me. maybe thats why i was so eager to meet them at grillbys. i tried to act cool but it didnt work out for a long time. i told papyrus about me wanting to tell y/n to be my girlfriend and papyrus got a little to excited. he kept telljng me he was gonna make a cake with undyne for the celebration.

i wanted y/n to do the speech with frisk and i so that more humans will trust monsters. i honestly dont think its going to work so papyrus will be there too to lighten the mood. heh, i might sound stupid but i really want me and y/n to work. after me and frisk got the plan ready, which was to just do it when the time feels right. heheh, i was too lazy to come up with a plan. i knocked on the door to see y/n clearly upset over something. but they were hiding it, and they were really bad at it too. i asked them if they were alright and they just brushed me off. well, i guess if they dont wanna talk about it i wont peek into their business too.

_____________________________

my book is so shit D: this pov is so bad too im so sorry xd