Chapter one

As a boy with red spiky hair jumps from one rock to another, he is almost hit by a boulder thrown by one of his opponents, just missing it so it hits the dragon behind him. He knows that the odds are stacked against him, but when has that stopped him? looking up he can see the prize. He's so close to the glowing gloves at the end of the rock trail.

" Hello, now you're probably wondering what the heck is going on. First I should probably introduce myself. The name is Jack spicer you're also probably thinking what happening it looks like a walking hot topic is fighting a cowboy and what looks like a giant lizard. Well just listen to what I say. The overgrown lizard that's Chase you wouldn't believe it but he is a great warrior for the Heylin side hell he is second in the Heylin power rank. He doesn't always look like that. He is actually a pretty good-looking guy; he just sold his soul to a demon bean for ultimate powers. Now that cowboy guy is simple, his name is Clay and he is a Xiaolin Dragon in training. A group of people who were born with elemental powers I call them the Xiaolin losers. Now you're probably wondering how I got here. Well, let's just say that a different story that focuses on different people but this story oh this story is about me jack spicer Evil Boy Genius well that's what I went by before but hey who cares. This is the story of how I became a Xiaolin Dragon, the dragon of metal"

As Jack reaches for the gloves he feels excited it has been a while since he won a showdown, but as fate would decide that no he doesn't deserve anything good.

He feels pain shoot through him like lightning as a rock hits him in the side causing him to fall off the rock. In doing so losing the showdown.

Falling down to the ground hard a loud thud could be here but, nobody really cares about checking if he is ok.

"Fuck" Jack says grabbing his side as he sit up and watch the rest of the thing.

Of course good wins like always as clay goes to the others with the shen gong wu in hand.

Everyone leaves as Jack is still just sitting there trying to get through the pain. The only to even bother to show some concern for him being omi who just looks over to Jack with a look of concern before hopping on dojo with the other monks.

Slowly getting up Jack can't help but feel angry about everything.

"I bet if I had some cool power like them I would be able to keep up." he mumbles to himself looking around for his missing heli pack. "but, no I'm just a normal guy who is only good at making stupid ROBOTS"! He yells kicking one of his now broken bots that the monks destroyed before any of them could locate the wu.

"They think they're so cool with their powers"
He says with an annoyed tone when he finally finds his heil pack just to see it busted.
"I bet if I could control an element they would wish that they never mess with me" Jack growls knowing that he will have to find a way home now.

Luckily after about 2 days Jack finally makes it home. After 3 planes and a long bus he just wants to go into a deep sleep and that is what he does the second he hits his pillow.

That night he dreams of the world ending by the hands of a mysterious figure.
the monks all down, none of them seem to be breathing. Chase with wuya being surrounded and getting hit from all sides by some weird creatures.

Everyone he has ever met is either dead or barely holding on. Even Hannibal is ripped in half.

The dark figure looks down at Jack only being able to see the dark smile of the person.

"Hehe looks like I missed one" they say in a voice that sounds like a thousand at once before lifting their hand up. dark aura surrounding it as he feels something surrounds him. feels like the pressure of a thousand suns all crushing down at once.

Letting out a loud and violent scream Jack wakes up covered in sweat. With a sigh realizing it was just a dream he goes to check his alarm clock just to stop in shock.

Sitting on his bedside table is his clock completely destroyed. but not destroyed like someone hit it more like someone melted it and pulled it in weird ways somehow.

"What the hell?" He says grabbing it trying to figure out what could have happened. Knowing he doesn't have anything else better to do today, why not try to figure this out.

He gets up and leaves his room to go down to the lab having a feeling that this will lead to something. He doesn't know what but we'll just see.

Somewhere far away deep inside of a mountain a figure is looking into a lake showing the scene of Jack going to his lab.

"It seems like the time has come. This is going to be fun" the dark figure says to a young man standing next to him, hair that almost looks like the night sky, the only color in it being a single strand of bright purple.

"Yes, the fun awaits us master" he responds in a calm tone.