The origins

On the path

Everyone walks down the path in silence. Nobody really knows what to say or if they should say something. Rai is the first to break the silence.

"So Jack. How did you get the song?"

He says, looking away from said person.

This caused everyone to glance over to Jack.

Not really knowing what to say, Jack just mumbled a little. "I don't know."

"How do you not know? It's so simple?" Chase asks, but not in his normally annoyed tone. No this time he speaks in a sort of joking way.

It takes everyone a second to recognize it.

They all stop and just stare at him in shock and confusion.

Jack finally realizes what he is doing.

"Oh fuck you. It just happened. I don't know what I did and am actually going to write down the lines, the second I get paper and something to write with. Unlike someone." Jack laughs, saying this.

Slowly, as everyone else figured out what was happening, they too started giggling, until oml was the last still not knowing what was happening.

"Oh, I think I'm all combined at the top." he says, rubbing his head.

Everyone stops laughing and just looks at each other.

"I think you mean mixed up little dude." Rai says, giving him a pat on the head as he starts going forward again.

They all continue to go down the path like before, only now talking about everything.

It isn't until they hear a noise from the tree line.

They all looked at each other. Getting into a fighting stance, they prepare for anything.

They can hear it getting closer and closer until what looks like a bunny made out of ink pops out of the trees.

"HAHAHA. " Jack's laughter broke the silence.

"IS THIS HAHA. THIS IS REALLY WHAT WE WERE SCARED OF! HAHA!" He starts to get closer to pet the bunny, as biscuit follows, growling at it.

"I wouldn't do that spicer." Chase says, still ready for a fight.

"Yeah, it's one of Kabaneri creations," Wuya says, looking around.

"Oh come on, it's just a bunny." Jack says, his hand just mere inches away.

Of course, because he should have listened. The bunny screeches, jumping on his arm, biting hard enough to draw blood.

A scream loud enough to shake the trees erupted through his throat.

"GET IT OFF OF ME! GET IT OFF OF ME! GET IT OFF OF ME!" He yells, trying to shake it off his arm as biscuit is trying to bite the creature.

More of them start to come out of the trees surrounding them.

"Dammit Spicer, we told you not to go near it!" Chase yells, transforming into his dragon form.

"Am sorry, but the fact that this happened last time!" Wuya says, pulling out the Lotus Twister.

"Am sorry but how did this happen last time?" Clay asks, using the Fist of Tebigong on a really big one.

"Yeah but dashi was the one to pet the bunny!" She yells, slamming one of the bunny's against a tree, making it explore in ink.

While everyone else is still fighting, Jack is just running around trying to get the Bunny off his arm.